• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abuse of Infraction powers

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aha! But the difference is that one's language is consistent with what he posts in the forum, whereas the other is a fake and a hypocrite!

You mean laksaboy is just showing what he actually is as a person himself but Mdm Tang is naughty behind but good in front?:confused::biggrin:

"No Anger , No Fear , No Unhappiness ..." :smile:

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errrr Forummer with the nick Bicycle Chain,

May I ask a question?

You registered your nick in 2008, posted twice in July 2008, and have gone missing for the last 4 years until Aug 2012 when you started posting again.
May I ask where you have been? Somewhere without internet access? Tks.

Yes, somewhere without internet access. Your guess is spot-on brother. :cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
last noted a BicycleChain was registered in Delphi in late 2006, is it the same bicyclechain?

Bro Zihau, any link to go through those 2006 threads. I remember you were one great pal man!!! Great great pal!!!! Still is I hope:smile:

jw5

Loyal
You mean laksaboy is just showing what he actually is as a person himself but Mdm Tang is naughty behind but good in front?:confused::biggrin:

"No Anger , No Fear , No Unhappiness ..." :smile:

Aha! Yes.................................... but not only naughty, vulgar and abusive. :mad:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiSAI you want shake for me?
go wash your hands first.......if you shake nicely i let you put inside your smelly mouth........do it better still i will cum inside...let you have your daily does of proteins :biggrin:

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
last noted a BicycleChain was registered in Delphi in late 2006, is it the same bicyclechain?

That's not me. That dude stole my trademark. This nick I'm using is the name of my bike company. You can google for it.

But why you so interested in me? I'm not interested if you're really a biology teacher or not, or if you really did go to Hokkaido on a holiday, or if that dude at Centrepoint is really you or not, so why you so interested in me, dude? :confused::*:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
That's not me. That dude stole my trademark.

not interested in you in the least bit, just reading some of the old posts in Delphi after paying my respects at Ram's wake. happened to come across a thread JW5 started about the value of life... a moniker, the same as yours posted in that thread, that's all :o:o:o

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiSAI you want shake for me?
go wash your hands first.......if you shake nicely i let you put inside your smelly mouth........do it better still i will cum inside...let you have your daily does of proteins :biggrin:

narong narong narong
don't be naughty
the mata will come
chained you to the jamban....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
despite having registered in May '06, me only managed to subscribe to the threads and start getting email notifications from 18 Aug '06 onwards.

if you really don't mind, i would love to read those threads....you can pm me in confidence if it is okay. trust me, i will keep everything in confidence. if it is not convenient, it is ok. i love those days...remember REDBEAN...i think he has his own blog now...

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
this clone hunter is inciting violence and trolling conflicts ...sowing hate ......

No worries kopi, I also know jw5 has his clones here. I can smell them a mile away, but live and let live.

If Boss Leongsam wishes for unique monikers, it's easy to eradicate all the clones from the members list, so there's
nothing to hide about clones here. He can tell a clone from a troublemaker. It's not the reason why so many are zapped
behind their backs. It's just the misplaced feeling that this forum belongs to a handful who has been posting here, that's all.

Sometimes, some regulars think this forum is their own privileged domain and if they see any new members, they're
paranoid and feel their own territory is threatened. Change to adapt is going outside their comfort zone. It's difficult.

BicycleChain

Alfrescian
Loyal
not interested in you in the least bit, just reading some of the old posts in Delphi after paying my respects at Ram's wake. happened to come across a thread JW5 started about the value of life... a moniker, the same as yours posted in that thread, that's all :o:o:o

Good. No need to announce to the whole world you found a nick similar to mine. I don't hold copyright to any nick. Neither do you. You're taking online persona too seriously dude. This usually happens for old folks who hardly understands what a computer means and mistaken online with offline.

Just like an African who watches TV the first time in his life and can't fathom why people are in a box. :biggrin:

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
See I am so popular! My reputation points keeps dropping when I contributed more to the discussions and wakeup alot of sinkie's ideas. Maybe they are just clones? LOL! :biggrin:

Oh wow!! Bro Tualingong, you're really popular. But so many reds, no wonder I don't see you posting very much. The mob must be killing your confidence slowly, bit by bit. Many high powered nicks are zapping you, including Muthukali and Drifter, whom I thought were very intelligent handlers. Shocking revelation, but SAD.

This tit for tat really has to stop. It's nauseous. :(:(:(