• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abuse of Infraction powers

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You know who you are.

Don't do it.

The ban I impose will be a lot longer than the one you inflict.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually you can save all the hassles ! In the first place it was already wrong to empower a paid member to infract ! Then what is the point of having the moderator for ? For show ?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Actually you can save all the hassles ! In the first place it was already wrong to empower a paid member to infract ! Then what is the point of having the moderator for ? For show ?

I need as much help as I can get to keep spam and graffiti at bay. I was hoping that those kind enough to donate would also chip in to help keep the forum neat and tidy. Some have fulfilled my wish while a handful have disappointed.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately things doesn't work out of what you hoping for. Well time now to re-think again. Goodluck.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Unfortunately things doesn't work out of what you hoping for. Well time now to re-think again. Goodluck.

Things have turned out exactly as I expected. No matter what I do, there'll be those who live up to expectations while a few bad apples spoil things for others.

If I abandoned my chosen path just because a few bad hats tried to put a spanner in the works, it would be put me in the same category as the loser sinkies who have achieved nothing in life.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things have turned out exactly as I expected. No matter what I do, there'll be those who live up to expectations while a few bad apples spoil things for others.

If I abandoned my chosen path just because a few bad hats tried to put a spanner in the works, it would be put me in the same category as the loser sinkies who have achieved nothing in life.

But in this case already CLEARLY NO. Your this thread says it all. No need to save face.

There is NO need to specific use sinkies to compare. Sinkies or Singapore DOESN'T owe you a thing.

Last but not least, re-think as i mention i mean FINE-TUNE it.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
There is NO need to specific use sinkies to compare. Sinkies or Singapore DOESN'T owe you a thing.

I'm the pioneer in advancing political freedom on the net. Singapore dissidents owe me big time. When sintercom shut down and newsgroups died from floods of spam, my coffee shop carried the torch. Without me, the vibrant political discourse that you see today would have taken a lot longer to develop.

You can start off by paying YOUR dues.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I need as much help as I can get to keep spam and graffiti at bay. I was hoping that those kind enough to donate would also chip in to help keep the forum neat and tidy. Some have fulfilled my wish while a handful have disappointed.
u xpek sinkies 2 pay u moni n do ur job 4 u? ... :rolleyes:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm the pioneer in advancing political freedom on the net. Singapore dissidents owe me big time. When sintercom shut down and newsgroups died from floods of spam, my coffee shop carried the torch. Without me, the vibrant political discourse that you see today would have taken a lot longer to develop.

LOL..

In the first place, nobody ask you nor force you to start it off. We don't care whether you the pioneer or not. So hence don't be a cry baby.

It is funny that affiliate links, donations....all comes in...So now your so call dues has come to you....There is no need to moan further.

Good take you have already left singapore for another country. We would prefer loyal sinkies rather then a quitter.

Edit : Singapore Coffeeshops and SPF holdings both establish long before you and i are born ! LOL

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
So why hang around in a forum run by a quitter? Get lost.

You admit you are a quitter ? Looks like you gonna lose out alot !

Look at alexa stats

Country

Percent of Visitors

Singapore Flag Singapore

68.8%

Malaysia Flag Malaysia

14.0%

Australia Flag Australia

3.8%

India Flag India

2.2%

United Kingdom Flag United Kingdom

1.4%

Indonesia Flag Indonesia

1.3%

United States Flag United States

1.2%

Bye Bye To your Forum :wink:

Be Grateful to Sinkies instead of complaining like a Bitch.

Don't be a Douchebag .

Sure i will leave this JUNK forum... :wink:

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You admit you are a quitter ? Looks like you gonna lose out alot !

Look at alexa stats

It will hurt but I've decided I can do without your presence here. Please go away and don't come back in any other shape or form. Shooo!!!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you say until so kan-kor, then maybe can consider handing over the forum to someone else.

No one owe you anything nor do you owe anyone. Everyone has their reason for being here and participanting. Some to sell their political idea, some to sound smart, some to find a sense of purpose (after retirement), some just to annoy others, some to infract others and some join thinking that this is the infamous sex forum.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will hurt but I've decided I can do without your presence here. Please go away and don't come back in any other shape or form. Shooo!!!!

Nah, even you beg me down the knees, i would say FUCK OFF.

Will always remember you the Leongsam admin aka GAY BICYCLE RIDER :wink:

HAHA !

Bye !