• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abuse of Infraction powers

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im extremely lenient to him cox he's only directing at me, only 1 infraction per trolling on each thread. If you think this dog cursing in this forum is ok, then you really are double standard, I'll put this dog vulgarity the same as SIFU.

I dun think I abused my powers in this forum. I witnessed how Stomp forum turning into a graveyard because of the threads posted by Fishypie, if there are more of them, then this forum is screwed.

The "Halo!" It's burning my eyes. And the smell from Alamaking's putrid cunt! Help! Oh God! Woof! Woof!

Last edited:

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said I assumed Anti PAP threads have more rights to be in this forum, so I said I'm banning Fishypie not because of any politic issue, nothing wrong what..

Boss Sam is saying Anti PAP threads and other kinds of threads have equal rights to be on this forum. Already you're trying to twist his words.

Tell you what, bro Alamaking, your argument is weak and has no leg to stand on. I've nothing against you nor do I wish to participate in your threads or posts. I hope you can just put me on Ignore and stop harrassing me behind the scenes by indiscriminate zapping and infracting.

I've known of your existence since old SBF time, but you're very quiet there. Now that you're infinite Infraction Power here, you seem to have changed into a loud mouth quarrelsome persona, with POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS SOMEMORE. Hah! Steady lah, bro.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some do? 99% of us dun even wanna execute the infraction or the ban, it was peaceful until you started the donations and those troublemakers can donate and started to infracts some members here, cant you see it?

I am a donor in both this forum and in the sex forum.

Let me assure you, in the sex forum, if the mod thinks you are a spammer you GET lost PERMANENTLY no matter whether you donated.

Donors does not mean you are above the law. If you think some donors have abused their powers, report them and lets see whether SamLeong does the correct thing.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Iluvu thank you for history lesson....I heard my name being mentioned....not sure if I've zapped you before but if yes then it's only once as I've got no clones and also did not request others to zap this nick of yours.
I've posted publicly in jest for others to zap resident fuckees kinana and kopiuncle and that's about all....
I dun play the zapping game much....since I got inf power I've infract just a handful times....it's on public record so go check.
Too many wackos here taking the forum too seriously.....people like you should get a life

narong,please refrain from calling kopi resident fuckee....thank you

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Second, I've explained to Joetys why I zap him with a GREY, because I know when I zap him, it was NO POWER zap. It was a message I sent him on behalf of all the victims of unreasonable zapping, but I did explain it's his own prerogative to help out or not."

You can use PM meh?:confused:

No lah, not PM. It's open forum lah, bro. Dun be so easily confused. Like that, how to cope with real life out there, bro? :biggrin:

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a donor in both this forum and in the sex forum.

Let me assure you, in the sex forum, if the mod thinks you are a spammer you GET lost PERMANENTLY no matter whether you donated.

Donors does not mean you are above the law. If you think some donors have abused their powers, report them and lets see whether SamLeong does the correct thing.

That's right, bro. That's what I did and I've an account at the sex forum too and I know what you're saying loud and clear. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, not PM. It's open forum lah, bro. Dun be so easily confused. Like that, how to cope with real life out there, bro? :biggrin:

Then why you use the add/deduct function to convey your message to joetys? Can't you do it in the main forum like what you just said? Very contradicting leh.:confused:

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why you use the add/deduct function to convey your message to joetys? Can't you do it in the main forum like what you just said? Very contradicting leh.:confused:

That's what I said. On hindsight I thought of it. I also recall that he posted his thread complaining people was zappng him. At that time when he posted the thread, I've not zapped him, but it crossed my mind why anyone would be so dumb as to zap him. So, I zapped him to tell him why I think he deserves to be zapped by others. It did cross my mind he would see my name, cos the names were already made visible by Boss Sam already, but what the heck, just to get my message to him. I was hoping he would understand why I sent him that zap, but obviously I did not know him well enough.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what I said. On hindsight I thought of it. I also recall that he posted his thread complaining people was zappng him. At that time when he posted the thread, I've not zapped him, but it crossed my mind why anyone would be so dumb as to zap him. So, I zapped him to tell him why I think he deserves to be zapped by others. It did cross my mind he would see my name, cos the names were already made visible by Boss Sam already, but what the heck, just to get my message to him. I was hoping he would understand why I sent him that zap, but obviously I did not know him well enough.

Your honour, i have no more questions.:biggrin:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do me a favour please..
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. We haven't got the money to pay to disinfect the door.

Your Signature truly reflects you are the --->> idiot :wink:

Congratz !

Btw, no need to be sarcastic, FOCUS your moderator job. Or else FUCK OFF just like me now...LOL :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss Sam is saying Anti PAP threads and other kinds of threads have equal rights to be on this forum. Already you're trying to twist his words.

Tell you what, bro Alamaking, your argument is weak and has no leg to stand on. I've nothing against you nor do I wish to participate in your threads or posts. I hope you can just put me on Ignore and stop harrassing me behind the scenes by indiscriminate zapping and infracting.

I've known of your existence since old SBF time, but you're very quiet there. Now that you're infinite Infraction Power here, you seem to have changed into a loud mouth quarrelsome persona, with POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS SOMEMORE. Hah! Steady lah, bro.

I harassed you? this is my 2nd reply to you leh, you think you chiobu ahh?

Dragon8899

Alfrescian
Loyal
I harassed you? this is my 2nd reply to you leh, you think you chiobu ahh?

I know you as a quiet member of old SBF, in fact, VERY QUIET and very KWAI.

WTF happened to you here; only one answer.....

......POWER CORRUPTS. ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it started when she made the claim (bogus obviously), she has a "master" degree from Australia and her pack were going "oohh!"..."ahhh!"...what a stinking cunt! Woof! Woof!

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
no need to pm me with insults.
hey, btw how did u know i am a mother fucker?
did you mummy told you that? :biggrin:

Your Signature truly reflects you are the --->> idiot :wink:

Congratz !

Btw, no need to be sarcastic, FOCUS your moderator job. Or else FUCK OFF just like me now...LOL :smile: