• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abuse of Infraction powers

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to do with the BAN.

Anyway i am done here. Been wasting alot of time.... :wink:

I see your rep points going up since morning. Many members here are giving you support. Please don't leave.
Especially with some question concerning you, still hanging in mid air.:confused:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
what r u waiting for?? do u want a medal before you quit?
go grab your teddy bear and cry yourself to sleep..
good bye

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WV0bqASKAY8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nothing to do with the BAN.

Anyway i am done here. Been wasting alot of time.... :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just calling a spade a spade............

Nanbeh, I thought Good Morning Sunday was hot, Monday is worse man!!! All too currie and roti prata this morning.So many big dogs suddenly appeared....ke siao and lausai after the morning curry breakfast....

Let me try: COOL it gentlemen....COOL it...hahhaaa!!!!....Narong, pls help to COOL this forum...getting too hot liao....I know IHP has cooled a lot now....well done IHP....:smile::smile:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big Sexy

We know you cannot wait to BOOTLICK Leongsam shoes.

But hey, would that make you a SUPER MOD ?

LOL

Bye !! :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
How do you know it's a group of forummers?

I've never said I'm a newbie. In one of the posts here, I've told another forummer that I crossed over from 3in1.
It's no secret. Nothing to hide. Is it a crime? No right?

Look at my Registration Date. Even if I said I'm a newbie, nobody should believe me. Not posting here does not
mean I'm not active at 3in1 or elsewhere. Whether you're the troublemaker or I'm the one, it's plain to see.

Errrr Forummer with the nick Bicycle Chain,

May I ask a question?

You registered your nick in 2008, posted twice in July 2008, and have gone missing for the last 4 years until Aug 2012 when you started posting again.
May I ask where you have been? Somewhere without internet access? Tks.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@Huat-ah

Stay steady and don't lose your cool....I totally sympathise and empathise with you. Please don't go...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Errrr Forummer with the nick Bicycle Chain,

May I ask a question?

You registered your nick in 2008, posted twice in July 2008, and have gone missing for the last 4 years until Aug 2012 when you started posting again.
May I ask where you have been? Somewhere without internet access? Tks.

i answer for him.......multiple choice

1) go prison
2) coma in hospital
3) living inside forest
4) kidnapped by north koreans

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
See I am so popular! My reputation points keeps dropping when I contributed more to the discussions and wakeup alot of sinkie's ideas. Maybe they are just clones? LOL! :biggrin:

fjoupy.jpg

2mnhyck.jpg

2vwgwbb.jpg

10yfgbm.jpg

Last edited: