• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abuse of Infraction powers

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some asshole who zaped anonymously with vulgarities is call nice and kind? This is your pap lan jiao logic.

Best of all, thick skin enough to call it experiment.

You again!!! The clone who called me Ron Ron. I gave up. I don't want to waste my time with your nonsense. Open your mouth and the toad jumps out!!! Madam is a nice and kind person to me. She is very nice to me:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're kidding me right?

no kidding jw5, you have gone bonkers here. not your former intellectual self....why are you so obsessed with hunting clones? is this so important to you? you should concentrate on your great talent of writing more inspiring poems instead of wasting your time hunting clones....come on, you are made of better stuff:(

jw5

Loyal
no kidding jw5, you have gone bonkers here. not your former intellectual self....why are you so obsessed with hunting clones? is this so important to you? you should concentrate on your great talent of writing more inspiring poems instead of wasting your time hunting clones....come on, you are made of better stuff:(

Oh btw, for those who forgot which pussy is kopiuncle's clone, here's the rhyme again:

the supreme balls carrier was sycophantic to the core
all he wanted was his nickname to be in crew folklore
kopiuncle sounded crude and that really made him sore
so he decided to get another nick called ilovesingapore :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You again!!! The clone who called me Ron Ron. I gave up. I don't want to waste my time with your nonsense. Open your mouth and the toad jumps out!!! Madam is a nice and kind person to me. She is very nice to me:smile:
ok, RON RON, forgot your status here now here is warlord status.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh btw, for those who forgot which pussy is kopiuncle's clone, here's the rhyme again:

<clap! clap! clap!!!!>

you don't need a hunter to shoot a clone
a fool can spot it without leaving his throne
don't waste your talent seeking ghost
seeking inner peace should be your final toast....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok, RON RON, forgot your status here now here is warlord status.

you are cherubic!!! please wait for the return of Ron Ron....

baby.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are cherubic!!! please wait for the return of Ron Ron....
See? Warlord jio si warlord. Talk one line also got many meaning.

Anyway, this is from limpeh who just experiment your mother.

Fuck off! Don't take it too seriously, just an experiment.

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro jw5, KNN, why u no let my buddy off your own blacklist?

Now I'm super confused....are you Samuraisama or Kopiuncle is Samuraisama?

Who is who now? Both of you pen beautiful poems like wanking like that, so orgasmic. Hehe. :*:

Are both of you clones putting on a firework display for us?

Wait, I get my pop-corn....:p

jw5

Loyal
Bro jw5, KNN, why u no let my buddy off your own blacklist?

Now I'm super confused....are you Samuraisama or Kopiuncle is Samuraisama?

Who is who now? Both of you pen beautiful poems like wanking like that, so orgasmic. Hehe. :*:

Are both of you clones putting on a firework display for us?

Wait, I get my pop-corn....:p

Huh? Kopiuncle is your buddy? :o

I thought u are supposed to be a laojiao authentic forummer with only one nickname and no allies or enemies one?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See? Warlord jio si warlord. Talk one line also got many meaning.
Anyway, this is from limpeh who just experiment your mother.
Fuck off! Don't take it too seriously, just an experiment.

I told you to guard your mind when you speak. Vulgarities are toxic. Please don't use them.No good for your health.
Now be good. Rinse your mouth. You got nice cherubic cheeks...feel like pinching it!!!:smile: Be good always.:smile:

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Kopiuncle is your buddy? :o

I thought u are supposed to be a laojiao authentic forummer with only one nickname and no allies or enemies one?

No leh bro, I always root for underdog, if one day Kopiuncle becomes too powerful and ptui chao nuah, I will side the new underdog.

You've already grilled him, peng him inside out, outside in, and still you don't believe him. Not sure how to settle this leh bro.

Maybe get him to cut his heart out for you to see or escrow his identity to an independent party for another independent party to verify, then report to you, like that can or not bro? Hehe..:biggrin:

This poetry exchange cannot go on forever, right?.....or somehow some F word will get into the poem later liao, then both will become more hot. :o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the 1st time I'm going to say something about kopiuncle, if anyone think kopiucle is just an innocent newbie, he or she must be a retard, lol

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@ chorut

Thank you Bro Chorut.

All it needs is some humility and some insightful contemplation to see the light. Most intellectual giants are stuck in the m&d. But jw5 is not stupid. I am confident he will see the Light one day. He has become too suspicious and too paranoid. Maybe age has caught up with him and like what LKY said: he would rise from his graveyard to cleanse this forum of the trolls and clones.

For this I respect jw5 despite his stalking blindness. But he will see the light - at the end of the long and dark tunnel.:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is the 1st time I'm going to say something about kopiuncle, if anyone think kopiucle is just an innocent newbie, he or she must be a retard, lol

errrrr you mean you think he is a newbie before?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Alamak! memecahkan lubang lah....terimah kasih kawan....saya sudah tua lah...maafkan saya:smile:

jw5

Loyal

But there is someone who thinks he is an innocent newbie leh. Even told him something in confidence.
So is that person retarded or cunning?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But there is someone who thinks he is an innocent newbie leh. Even told him something in confidence.
So is that person retarded or cunning?

You are always so suspicious and so paranoid. Relax lah jw5...relax and the truth will set your free. You rejected my offer of buddy once and you refused to shake my hands...but I am a patient old man. I will give you a beer one day....:smile:

Why are you so obsessed with hunting trolls and clones and what not? Just enjoy the forum lah - like our great friend Zihau:smile: Look at him - he is ever so cool , so calm, so collected...so at peace with himself and with the world.Nothing can ruffle or rattle him....