• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

100 signs that Cantonese dogs sons of CHICKENS @pig @nanospeed @sbfuncle @balls2u @ultimareonline @lostvirgin etc are 小人

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
79. @Houri ownself a SELF ADMITTED ADULTERER WITH CHEAP DAO TAO USE MARRIED MISTRESS FOR EASY EXIT STRATEGY AND YET PERSRCUTE OTHTRS FOR ADULTERY IS CALLED WHAT? Hypocrite 小人
tsk tsk tsk...you didn't attend your late father's funeral after scamming his inheritance to u. so unfilial. tsk tsk tsk...horrible and evil woman.

you will probably not attend your mother's funeral too.

i won't be surprised if one day you murder your brother and sister in law over $$$$.

无可救药

TSK TSK TSK...

evil-woman-quote.jpg

Tsk tsk tsk I say I don’t attend funerals obviously means other people’s funerals you evil shameless Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED ADULTERER DEFAMING HOKKIEN VIRGIN AS ADULTEROUS CAN 无中生有 accuse me don’t atrend my father’s funeral. Your own family funeral is not called attend but called you host the funeral obviously you didn’t attend your family funerals not me. And nope I am not estranged with my mother or brother and will be at my mother’s funeral Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven’t been updating this thread if not the list is long surpassed 100 signs of 小人liao
See? Proven so fast so many 小人signs of @Houri Cantonese dog son of prostitute and SELF ADMITTED ADULTERER smearing me one just in one thread because so many lies by this serial liar when busted just churn more lies to cover up their lies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
80. Ownself Sibei cheap chicken and son of chicken @GUDANGARAM act holy persecute me what he and his sell nude sell cb women are as chicken
Chicken acts holly
As usual you Cantonese dog son of prostitute Jeremy Quek accuse me what you and your sell nude sell cb women are chickens and sons of chickens acting holy persecuting hokkien virgin as chicken dare not swear. Wait for your Karma 不得好死广东狗鸡是你呸

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
81 keep upping same slut whore mistress thread me when I post my cancer thread is of course bad hearted 小人
Fuck! Whose maid is this!
Watch is sub date. Car don't know
Later my bro @Raiders will say bonkable, can eat don't waste.
No money to pay income tax, but got money to 养小三

View attachment 208356
Bring back memory of Good Old day
Bring back memory of Good Old day
This ex LTC tio summoned to see his Big Boss?
To all these Cantonese hakka Teochew dogs sons of sluts upping slut whore mistress thread around me to insult me hokkien virgin as slut may you and your women be gangraped and insulted as slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
83. Who will do evil when victim fight back get angry? Entitled 小人 @nansospeed
A siaolang thrives on negative energy.
Negative energy is the burning coal of a siaolang.
A siaolang does not want to believe that other people believe her.
A siaolang creates conflict in order to generate negative energy from others.
If you believe what a siaolang says about herself, there is no conflict, and there is no burning coal for her to feed on.

I say, believe her ! If everybody believes a siaolang, to the siaolang it's like lighting a fire in water.
IMG_4229.jpeg