• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

没底线没品 Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @zhihau @pig @nanospeec @sbfuncle etc continue to steal company time take salary don’t work and do evil

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs start new thread to cover up truth.

Thread '助纣为虐Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @Balls2U @Houri @lostvirgin etc are so immoral'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/助纣为虐cantonese-dogs-sons-of-prostitutes-balls2u-houri-lostvirgin-etc-are-so-immoral.373595/
You spent hours replying exposing Cantonese criminal dog lies they just ignore and start new thread can win Liao. You reply say you defensive you don’t reply say you hide can win Liao. Go to my above thread to read all my replies there to these Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes do evil act innocent tell lies do manipulation accuse victim mad

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up evil coward vicious dogs sons of Cantonese prostitutes smearing me one @Houri@sbfuncle @lostvirgin @NanoSpeed@nightsafari @syed putra @Balls2U@GUDANGARAM etc etc gang up many to one hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin everyday with their Cantonese dog pride doing psychological projections accusing me what they and their cheap women are Pui!