• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

没底线没品 Cantonese dogs sons of chickens @zhihau @pig @nanospeec @sbfuncle etc continue to steal company time take salary don’t work and do evil

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laocheebye Ginfreely take money give people a fuckup blowjob. The Bangla should grab her hair and slam her against the wall.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laocheebye Ginfreely take money give people a fuckup blowjob. The Bangla should grab her hair and slam her against the wall.
Slut prostitute is you Jeremy Quek sell hole to your Malaysian master and your Cantonese whore mother that is close relative of the 野蛮人Malaysian criminal bullies obviously open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bully that suka suka judge people thief prostitute means can abuse until death. Well at least your close relatives targeted a man not like you evil coward Cantonese prostitute descendant target woman Pui!

48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin that kind of duacb must use garden hose, water pressure must be strong.

View attachment 205669

actually look quite delicious
你不是护鸡使者吗? :laugh:
May all criminal bullies 野蛮人@k1976@NanoSpeed @whistling@lostvirgin@Balls2U @sbfuncle etc that think they can be like their relatives suka suka judge people thief prostitute and abuse people until death be hanged by court if not heaven and their precious family woman be trampled and that’s called karma.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Any pic of chicken crossing the causeway to be a chicken?

The big one looks slutty, is she on the way to Yuhua hawker to look for men?
I suspect her fingers are soaked in her zup since she masturbates a lot before she became a chicken.

Oar ah oar!
I only hear about her eating Cocks, haven't heard of anyone eating her Callus Beef.
That her dream

many sons of self admitted dirty slut Cantonese chickens roaming the streets nowadays doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin using my name and particulars...​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish you happiness in your life. You are in obvious desperation for it. For the record, I don't have any clones. I find the concept cowardly and the execution tiresome.

And here I was just about to thank you for your efforts in DNA analysis and you irritate me with your attention-seeking antics.
Number of sad, lonely shit-stirrers in ginfreely's house : 1
As usual you Malaysian Cantonese prostitute descendant persecuting me hokkien virgin as sugar baby by upping who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread by asking about strawberry is so fake and serial liar criminal bully NUMBER ONE SHIT STIRRER BY ACTING INNOCENT WHILE USING YOUR CLONES TO SPEW EVIL TOXIC LIES OF ME IS YOU. SO YOU SAY YOU HAVE ZERO CLONES THEN DO SWEAR TO DIE A VIOLENT DEATH IF YOU HAVE OR USED CLONES TO HARM ME. NO SWEAR MEANS TELL LIES AGAIN. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you Malaysian Cantonese prostitute descendant persecuting me hokkien virgin as sugar baby by upping who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread by asking about strawberry is so fake and serial liar criminal bully NUMBER ONE SHIT STIRRER BY ACTING INNOCENT WHILE USING YOUR CLONES TO SPEW EVIL TOXIC LIES OF ME IS YOU. SO YOU SAY YOU HAVE ZERO CLONES THEN DO SWEAR TO DIE A VIOLENT DEATH IF YOU HAVE OR USED CLONES TO HARM ME. NO SWEAR MEANS TELL LIES AGAIN. Pui!
@nightsafari Cantonese dog son of prostitute that persecute hokkien virgin as prostitute sugar baby dare not swear he has no clone confirmed plus chopped telling lies. @NanoSpeed is your clone

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I ask then hokkien slutty woman look for who? AMDK boss like LJM? then if AMDK boss show no interest but prefer KTLatha, then become siaolangchee and harass sinkie men offline and online to revenge the rejection by AMDK boss LJM?
Pui you Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT 小三ADULTERER everyday hide in rat hole 无中生有do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin spamming lies non stop when I already detailed everything clearly and said I never talk to LJ McCully beyond work Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
她是一个臭名昭著的放荡女人
Tsk tsk tsk 嘴巴放干净广东狗杂种you evil shameless Cantonese dog prostitute descendant do defamation to me dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death called hokkien virgin 放荡when your SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER IS THE 放荡妇女

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
又再污蔑我的恩师。

无凭无据,穿凿附会.
Hey Cantonese dog son of prostitute don’t pretend don’t know my story on SFC is well documented and what he said is obviously called 无中生有 and is of course 无凭无据so you are very fake to say the obvious instead of pointing out you dogs are doing your usual Cantonese dirty trick of 无中生有. Pui!