• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

助纣为虐Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @balls2u @houri @lostvirgin etc are so immoral

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
疯婆子!
48F998D1-B904-4528-B625-8C1AC39DC484.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your ccb entitled Cantonese dog son of prostitute mouth say I am not virgin means not virgin say I am mad no whistle means no whistle Knnbccb your women so cheap sell nude sell cb other people cannot be virgin with annulled marriage that meet criminals evil devils like you Pui!
Got cctv got photo got witness proof of whistle bullying can dismiss as siao lang that’s how shameless and immoral Cantonese criminal 助纣为虐一手遮天And insult you stinky vagina with their ccb Cantonese son of self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT ENTITLEMENT STOP DOING EVIL 助纣为虐 @Houri @lostvirgin@Balls2U @sbfuncle @NanoSpeed @nightsafari etc Cantonese dog son of chicken Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got cctv got photo got witness proof of whistle bullying can dismiss as siao lang that’s how shameless and immoral Cantonese criminal 助纣为虐一手遮天And insult you stinky vagina with their ccb Cantonese son of self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT ENTITLEMENT STOP DOING EVIL 助纣为虐 @Houri @lostvirgin@Balls2U @sbfuncle @NanoSpeed @nightsafari etc Cantonese dog son of chicken Pui!
Got cctv got photo got witness but you dare not report to polis becos they will arrest you.
Fucking mad slut. :geek: :sneaky: :biggrin:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
If police watch CCTV, the first person they will arrest will be 咖喱鸡!strip search in station, spread her lips open.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope they fuck her hard with a baton.
I think in mudland or Thai they will insert baton into her toa cb.
If she dare to walk in sg polis post, the charge list gonna be a long one, including harassment to ministers and the public, creating false evidence, making false polis report and soliciting for business etc