• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's yours zeddy? Sounds like a big one from your posts.

Just a normal Labrador leh bro Joe... An old pal gave it to me when it was a puppy around 5 years back... He's the easy going friendly type, can get along with my 2 cats.. when I first brought back the cats home, I can sense my dog quite jealous... Then after a while he's used to the presence of those cats... I like seeing him fooling around with my cats.. Sometimes he would slap the tail of my male cat to purposely iritate him... On some nights, I would bring him out for walks.. And during weekend I would bring him to Changi as he loves walking at the beach... I dread to think of the day that he's no more...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
21.jpg
You've a fucking mini zoo, what the hell's that? Bengal tigers?

Bro Joe, I think Bro drifter meant by these bengal cat.. This type of cat breed quiet expensive... The fur quite exotic and beautiful.. Would love to have this type of kitten one day..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BPL this weekend:

12:45Barclays Premier LeagueMan CityvsEverton
15:00Barclays Premier LeagueArsenalvsBolton
15:00Barclays Premier LeagueChelseavsSwansea
15:00Barclays Premier LeagueLiverpoolvsWolves
15:00Barclays Premier LeagueNewcastlevsBlackburn
15:00Barclays Premier LeagueWest BromvsFulham
15:00Barclays Premier LeagueWiganvsTottenham
17:30Barclays Premier LeagueStoke CityvsMan Utd

<tbody>
</tbody>

16:00Barclays Premier LeagueQPRvsA Villa

<tbody>
</tbody>

20:00Barclays Premier LeagueNorwichvsSunderland

<tbody>
</tbody>

Man C, Chelsea, Pool to win...

Man U drop points...Stoke difficult fish to skin...draw think can smile liao...cos CL nxt week.
Tottenham can win
Newcastle vs Blackburn...draw
Ars hee...confidence sibeh low.....draw...
QPR vs A Villa - home win...
Norwich v Sunderland ...hmmm draw...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man U to win lah, whahaha. Anyway, couldn't find that ah beng salesman, think he crying at home liao, hahaha

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man U to win lah, whahaha. Anyway, couldn't find that ah beng salesman, think he crying at home liao, hahaha

was listening to a football talk show...they say..Man U cheong too fast liao...abnormal...like stock mkt cheong too fast will have technical correction LOL

stoke is not easy at home...moreover, Man U must win Basel nxt week at OT...so SAF will pull back ...

think Rooney won't start...own n welbeck..another 90min on the bench for Bulgarian ballerina.

their talisman - Hernandaz is still injured.