• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Tansi, its really to keep out the heat and keep it away from occupants on the 2nd floor.

Bro Tansi/Wuqi, do you feel that the 'TinFoil'(heat barrier) does keep the heat level down on the upper floor i.e. on rainy/cool days there is no need to switch on the aircon and on very hot days the aircon has to be switched o in the mornings instead of in the afternoons. Even if the aircon is on it still feels 'warm':confused:

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wagyu beef at rm 149 at yews cafe taman perling. Hu hu

had the beer molasses steak

the soup is nice

yes as wuqi mentioned a securuty guard opens door for u

Prof, mind giving the address, I fancy the 'beer molasses steak' Sounds yummy:biggrin:, is it a thick steak or it comes chinese style, in cut pieces......

Last edited:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
U already stayin there ah?

whats the aircon power u usin?

How come warm with aircon?

Bro Tansi/Wuqi, do you feel that the 'TinFoil'(heat barrier) does keep the heat lwevel down on the upper floor i.e. on rainy/cool days there is no need to switch on the aircon and on very hot days the aircon has to be switched o in the mornings instead of in the afternoons. Even if the aircon is on it still feels 'warm':confused:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really nice that one.

Loved the sauce.

Thanks to wuqi for recommendin the place.

No not chinese style.

One thick chunk but not too big

heineken bottle beer served in chilled heineken glasses.

Beer selection tiger guiness n heineken bottled

Prof, mind giving the address, I fancy the 'beer molasses steak' Sounds yummy:biggrin:, is it a thick steak or it comes chinese style, in cut pieces......

mrbean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Wuqi,
Thks for some of the answers. But I did not get the full picture.

a) I am likely to take a subsale/resale unit so I won't be dealing with developer. Any recommendation for reliable lawyers is highly appreciated.
b) mind elaborating what is the specific problem with Casa Almyra? Can pm me if cannot publicise.

Many thanks.
Hi Mr Bean, answers inline:

If take loan, there is additional loan legal fee. I read some of the pages of the forum and noted there is this MOT thingy (but one developer sales guy said that this is actually the stamp duty) and I came across this term MRTA, which I understand is some form of insurance for outstanding loan balance.

d) so is it correct that MOT = stamp duty? - MOT is for the transfer from master title to individual title. e) what is the typical legal fee like if without loan? Any lawyers anyone can recommend? I read that the fees can vary quite a fair bit with different law firms. - Get from the developer if you can.
f) anyone has any opinion of Casa Almyra? - Unless you are referring to bungalows, otherwise don't buy. My neighbours who have units there curses every other day.

Stamp duty - 2 types, one from the bank(usually can be waived), the other for the state
MRTA - Avoid unless required, banks ones usually quite high. There are some types of offerings that give you back some of the money (capital sum) at the end of the day if no claims.

Apologies if the questions have been asked before, but the forum is too long running beyond 300 pages, and I can't seem to do intelligent search to highlight the relevant pages for reading again.
So far, most of the people I met - agents and developer sales - are not very professional in that they are not very knowledgeable in all aspects of the housing purchase process. So after they explain to me and I aks specific questions, the info gets added on instead of them explaining to me all at one go, which means their original explanation has jarring gaps.

My heartfelt thanks in advance.
[/QUOTE]

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
One huge shop sellin all kinds of home essentials like plastics, stainless steel, stove, straws,electrical switches, etc.

I found a nice big meat hammer rm 16.90. I dun like using tenderizers. They destroy the taste

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mum says got a bit of turnaround in the neighbours behaviour. They addressed my youngest one as hi sweetie how r u

not bad eh
Good to hear that the frosty relations has softened..
Just back from JB.. jammed going in this morning.. upset that RHB not open as I need to get the online banking OTP set correctly for payment to JAS & MPJBT.. sianz..

mallow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Currently at kip mart. Mallow. . . Two mee rebus stall in the centre

Entertaining Mongolians, so cannot dash out.
Across the road, opposite the aquarium/plant shop, note the little store with lots of hanging plastic flowers ... go in and get a stunning surprise at the price of little things like scissors. Sardines are very cheap. Unusual things like washers for really cheap.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks mallow.

One of the two mee rebus stalls is better.

But now im out already forgot the name

Entertaining Mongolians, so cannot dash out.
Across the road, opposite the aquarium/plant shop, note the little store with lots of hanging plastic flowers ... go in and get a stunning surprise at the price of little things like scissors. Sardines are very cheap. Unusual things like washers for really cheap.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah dude thats why i dare not enter spore today/Tmrw

dun wanna ruin my weekend

Good to hear that the frosty relations has softened..
Just back from JB.. jammed going in this morning.. upset that RHB not open as I need to get the online banking OTP set correctly for payment to JAS & MPJBT.. sianz..

Status
Not open for further replies.