• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dankos / SiFU Stalkers vs Spammers

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Raiders i m afraid u hav asked the wrong person for advice. This retard aka cb kua tonychat has been trying to migrate since this forum exist.

However due to the lack of brains, qualification n skills, he is stuck in singapore as of today. Btw he is a pimp. Just in case he try to smoke u he is a wat fuck bizman or entrepreneur.

It is normal for sinkies to get jealous over the success of other, that is how sinkie behaves. You have just displayed the true sinkie behavior.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those who have emigrated have every right to gloat.

They also have every right to pass snide remarks and give examples regarding how bloody stupid sinkies are. If sinkies take the feedback positively and do something about their miserable lives, they might well embark upon the emigration path and will be very thankful one day that someone actually motivated them into ending their sorry existence in sinkieland.

Take the latest COE prices for example, anyone who pays $70,000 plus for a piece of paper that lasts 10 years needs to have his brain examined. I can get a brand new Lexus IS250 in NZ for $65,000.

Sinkies who don't emigrate are morons as far as I'm concerned.

That is right, but sinkies are just plain ball-less to do something about it and come to this forum to complain. Just leave the fucking sinkieland and enjoy the bashing while you are in a real humanland. That is the best feeling that you will ever expereince. Try it and you will know. So much better than just getting stuck in the miserable sinkieland and complain.

Why pple gloat over it because it so fucking feel good. Sinkies, do you get it? It is like getting a the first breath of fresh air after in a stuffy room for hours. That is how it feels. wahhahahah!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leave the emigration section alone. You can post whatever you want in the other sections. You are not welcome in the emigration folder. STAY OUT!

seriously scroobal, i will skip that folder from now onwards.

wow so obedient, PAP really trains you well or you are just too incapable to do anything about it. It is so easy to control such sinkies.

PAP has done a good job in controlling sinkie and some even go to them to lick their balls to get a salary. If anyone wanna see how low a human can get in order to get a salary, go to sinkieland.

even china chinks are much better than them. at least, the china chinks will fight back when they are bullied, but not sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leave the emigration section alone. You can post whatever you want in the other sections. You are not welcome in the emigration folder. STAY OUT!

u migrant losers over there in the emi folder never asked yourselves why u r being targetted?

i am ok with ppl choices of wanting or not wanting to migrate overseas. but u losers there after migrating will gloat everytime there is something bad happening to/in singapore. fuck u. and u guys will be damn 'proud' or yaya when something good happen to your adpoted country. fucking disgrace.

pls, after migrating go get a life. stop gloating over mishaps of spore or what fuck. why i target tonychat also.. same reason.

get it losers. and now arse007 trying to get cooleo to do the dirty job for u?? simply pathetic.

I have read this post the 2nd time as it is totally hilarious.

Who gives a fuck in the first place on what you are ok with? You must be thinking and behaving through your sinkie ass as your ego seems to accumulate there. wahhahah

So cannot stand har.. go back to your PAP master and lick the hell of their balls lah, maybe that will make you feel better.

We are proud of the country that we choose to stay and we are fucking happy when we see sinkie losers suffer and getting screwed from your sinkie ruler stupid and 3rd world policies to handle things. Well, sinkies are ball-less so they deserved to be treated this way. Period!!!

What the fuck can you do about it? wahhahahah.. oh.. come to the forum and "fight a good PAP cause" . wow, that is such a "PAP HERO". Why, get an increment in your salary or get a medal of PAP ego? wahhahahahah.

jw5

Loyal
Char_Anz is an obese PAP dog. But he should be allowed to stay because there are far worse types compared to him.

Just take out the key players leetahbar and tonychat. The rest will not bring down the forum once these two are out.

Bro TFBH

Ramseth has been going around saying he's a handsome man again.
He may be comparing himself to guys like GMS, TKL and LTK, would have to agree that compared to them, he's probably handsome.
But we know you have a picture of him that proves otherwise right? :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro TFBH

Ramseth has been going around saying he's a handsome man again.
He may be comparing himself to guys like GMS, TKL and LTK, would have to agree that compared to them, he's probably handsome.
But we know you have a picture of him that proves otherwise right? :biggrin:

you seem to have an extreme gay fantasy fetish with ramseth and forvendet. it's not good for your mental health.

jw5

Loyal
Just beforee you left you made derogatory comment about this forum and me. Now returned with tail between your legs as you can't stand staying out.

Don't worry, this has always been the wild west. Knowing you I am sure you will be extremely decent, very nice and awfully helpful to everyone to re-build your credentials and appear as a do-gooder for the newbies.

Hahaha.
So did the "other nickname" but once I started "stalking" him, he stopped because it would be too obvious.

Glad that someone notices the part about being decent and nice. Many others seem to think it comes naturally.

jw5

Loyal
I've never left or announced leaving this forum in any acrimonious. It was my duty as Assentor and Counting Agent for WP that I stopped posting. We agents all swore and signed oaths of secrecies (not by WP but every party including PAP). Continue posting would risk an impulsive slip of tongue, or finger. The extended absence was because I went to Thailand after GE.

Oh, so that's why.

jw5

Loyal
you seem to have an extreme gay fantasy fetish with ramseth and forvendet. it's not good for your mental health.

It's a pity that you don't see that they are the same person and the reasons why he is doing it.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb kia tobychat

u r a fucking pathetic moron that needs to suck angmor balls for a living. After all these years of trying to migrate u r still stuck in spore. Even a lousy country like thailand dun want u. U shall be my only whacking target here from now on. U hav been warned, the asshole that pimps your thai ladyboy wife.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a pity that you don't see that they are the same person and the reasons why he is doing it.

if you show proof by pm'ing me their ip addresses (i.e. if you have the knowledge and ability) will let u go on this one. otherwise i'll call you out. no one is so careful as to which device he posts from depending on which handle he uses that moment that he keeps his internet fingerprints consistently inconsistent. me no fool when it comes to ping trace and post correlation to identify clones. been there done that.

jw5

Loyal
if you show proof by pm'ing me their ip addresses (i.e. if you have the knowledge and ability) will let u go on this one. otherwise i'll call you out. no one is so careful as to which device he posts from depending on which handle he uses that moment that he keeps his internet fingerprints consistently inconsistent. me no fool when it comes to ping trace and post correlation to identify clones. been there done that.

Bro, Obviously I don't have irrefutable proof, am at best 99% certain.
Even if I do, what am I going to do next? Go and whack VRS?
As you yourself said, there's no point and don't let there be any real life conflicts. This forum at the end of the day is meant to entertain us and give us a break from our mundane lives.

Actually, I'm pretty confident he didn't even bother to use different addresses. To him, it's also more about entertainment.
If you do have irrefutable evidence, let us all know too. Tks.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, Obviously I don't have irrefutable proof, am at best 99% certain.
Even if I do, what am I going to do next? Go and whack VRS?
As you yourself said, there's no point and don't let there be any real life conflicts. This forum at the end of the day is meant to entertain us and give us a break from our mundane lives.

Actually, I'm pretty confident he didn't even bother to use different addresses. To him, it's also more about
entertainment.

If you do have irrefutable evidence, let us all know too. Tks.

when someone gets whacked for real, it's no longer entertainment. just hope that day will not happen.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think JW5 is making things a bit uncomfortable for the clone and it takes the wind out of his sails. The reaction is telling.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok final warning Tonychat. U are just spamming the same shit.

Banned me lah, sinkieloser.. what a pathetic childish shit. no wonder sinkieland cannot growth because got this kind of losers like you shitting around.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cb kia tobychat

u r a fucking pathetic moron that needs to suck angmor balls for a living. After all these years of trying to migrate u r still stuck in spore. Even a lousy country like thailand dun want u. U shall be my only whacking target here from now on. U hav been warned, the asshole that pimps your thai ladyboy wife.

Yawn.... Hey, PAP can only get this kind of caliber here? what a sinkie disgrace!!!