• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free Speech,spamming, same jokes, etc - Erection2012

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
take heart bro.....bro drifter can give you lots of good advice. PM him if you feel the need to. He is very helpful.

You can PM me too if you wanna chat off forum

Drifter, please, no offense in using you as an example I mean no harm. You are the one who give me hope in life whenever I read of you and your weed. I feel young and encouraged that there is much more to life with weed than being stuck here on my desk. I shoud one day take a long leave and go somewhere to re-live a young life again with a smoke of join.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hahaha ...hit the nail on the head bro

hahaha.....sbf is worst than sinkapore lah....
double standard and kangaroo courts are prevalent....
if you are like my idol, the cockeral, u can put labels on any person you want, get away with any bullshits,
and when repeatedly caught out.....u will be labelled as spammers or repetitive person instead of the cockeral being derided for bullshitting.....lol.
btw....if u still don't know who my idol is, he/she goes by the moniker "scroobal".

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's been a few years since I had a Sunday thats free. Officially today I've been promoted to supervise a group of Filipino, and one of them took away my job, which comes with great overtime weekends in weekends out just to make sure Singaporeans have enough money from the ATM. I now end up with and extra $150 to my basic salary and a 8 to 6 5-days desk job and lost of a four figure overtime pay.

Don't feel easy to come in here with so many laujiaos but I guess I'm old enough to also speak my 2 cents worth. So today very free read this whole thread. The issue here I believe started with accusation of spamming and then being rude etc. I strongly believe that if a repeated joke or message in different forms could still find some audience, we have to be fair does not constitute spamming. On the other hand if it makes most of us readers dislike and I mean most readers then we will be able to see many protest. As far as one could see it was only two. Anyway if one is to be limited to only post "constructive" posts then I am afraid most of us will not be qualified to be here.

Here's my two cents.

Please don't blame me if starting tomorrow your ATMs run out of money.

hi there

1. you, poor thing bro!
2. may i offer you 0.05c?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wah ....new guy you offer 0.05c....we so good friends you only giff me 0.000045c :( and ask for change back :rolleyes:

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. honest, i was thinking of *&#@@xx? to offer to you.
3. aiyoh! some may find it gross mah!
4. shall we move on, bro?
5. wow! just like some bad dream last weekend!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya we move on ....scroo is a pain but he wasnt rude. I'll see about the other guy.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. honest, i was thinking of *&#@@xx? to offer to you.
3. aiyoh! some may find it gross mah!
4. shall we move on, bro?
5. wow! just like some bad dream last weekend!

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. you, poor thing bro!
2. may i offer you 0.05c?

Thank you streetsmart73. When I had to retire from uniform years go I landed myself in this job still enjoy the good salary with great overtime. Soon this was outsourced and I became a staff of the new contractor but still with the same colleagues etc. Then of course they start bring in foreigners lots and lots of them. Its cheaper and we many retirees we forced out one way or another. For me to be able to survive for 10years is amazing. Lately new boss took over and without the old boss' protection I was promoted with a lower income. Amazing but then I live simply don't need too much so I have to swallow the bitter pill and continue. Thanks for your 5 cents though. It is nice to see things are more or less quiet in this forum. Lets hope harmony will prevail.

angbin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
take heart bro.....bro drifter can give you lots of good advice. PM him if you feel the need to. He is very helpful.

You can PM me too if you wanna chat off forum

Thank you Erection2011 for your offer I will remember this.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes bro....i put back my kukri already......avatar coming on again soon too. Took it off when i was in war mode.

. Thanks for your 5 cents though. It is nice to see things are more or less quiet in this forum. Lets hope harmony will prevail.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hehehe...worse than snoring....ask me to do chore after chore.Doze off to avoid doing.

Thanks for your words bro.

Why, she snores?:p

You bigger than this, despite the infamy of this thread in your honour:p

Not sure you deserve his discourse on your digs here.