• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dankos / SiFU Stalkers vs Spammers

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You're over planning and trying too hard to eliminate the risk.

If you want to emigrate to NZ, just get on a plane and come over. That's what the Ah Tiongs and the Ah Nehs do. There are PRC nationals here who can hardly speak a word of English.

They then work hard on making their stay a permanent one. Many succeed. Some don't. If you don't try, you'll never know.

Ok boss, I'll take your word for it. Let me finish my bloody ICT in Oct/Nov in Wallaby and also to settle my purchase of my flat and I'll be there. Please give me a rough estimation of the money I should bring over so that I can prepare for the finances.

jw5

Loyal
I don't consider Dankos and Sifu stalkers or spammers.
They are both going after only one chap whom they respectively find particularly objectionable.
Most of us have never been bothered by either one, in fact, they are usually reasonable forummers.

In fact I recall that Tonychat used to give so much problems that Scroobal when he was the moderator, started a thread to get views on how to deal with him.
We could be discussing a topic, let's say breast sizes, and he would come in and say something like "Singkies have the ugliest breasts". :biggrin:

Now, THAT's what I call a stalker or spammer.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye kia tonychat should be put on a tight leash and be given long extended bans. I may start to do that if his spammings start to increase.

jw5

Loyal
cheebye kia tonychat should be put on a tight leash and be given long extended bans. I may start to do that if his spammings start to increase.

There was a time when the OA would ban tonychat, leetabar and cass888 everyday. :o

Hiaaaaa,................those were the good old days..................... :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a time when the OA would ban tonychat, leetabar and cass888 everyday. :o

Hiaaaaa,................those were the good old days..................... :biggrin:

Ban everyday is not an issue what. Easy. Tonychat think ban can only last 24 hours. Sadly for him, he is mistaken. hehe

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam

Seems to me that it's question of quantity vs quality. Good quality threads are being thrashed and good people drivel away by mindless driven and spam posting by the likes of Tonychat, Bob Sim, Christian zealots and PAP imbeciles. You do recall that Bob Sim nearly destroyed the political folder and one idiot literally destroyed the emigration folder. The only thing keeping these idiots in check are people like Dankos, Sifu and few others.

Take these guys away, and you have Tonychat spamming every thread, some Christian nutcase talking god, etc. Sure the quantity goes up but not the quality. I am sure some of us consider it as a case of spammers vs stalkers. I will take the stalkers everytime. Both Dankos and SiFU have thrashed me on occasions but generally they take care of the spammers and those with mindless drivel. A thankless job but a necessary one. To me they are moderating this forum with the limited tools that they have. Ivebert was a spammer, if Cooleo did not take him out, more threads would have been thrashed. Take outTonychat,leetarbah,Clinton, etc and this place would be a better place.

Why not run a poll on getting rid of spammers and see the results. You get rid of the pest,not the pest controllers. Honestly have you come across a single post of value from Tonychat, Char_Azn, Bob Sim etc.

Oh pls, do you think that a few losers around will will keep me away? Pls do not be so naive. I will always be around when low life sinkie who lick PAP balls to earn a living still exist.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're over planning and trying too hard to eliminate the risk.

If you want to emigrate to NZ, just get on a plane and come over. That's what the Ah Tiongs and the Ah Nehs do. There are PRC nationals here who can hardly speak a word of English.

They then work hard on making their stay a permanent one. Many succeed. Some don't. If you don't try, you'll never know.

Hey Boss,

I go over look for you, ok?

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is no longer fun when the bicycle rider decides to help them by lifting off the ban. tonychat the king of Private Messaging (for points and help from Leongsam) is a good example. Just stick with periodic ban. :biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good quality threads are being thrashed and good people drivel away by mindless driven and spam posting by the likes of Tonychat, Bob Sim, Christian zealots and PAP imbeciles. The only thing keeping these idiots in check are people like Dankos, Sifu and few others.
Take these guys away, and you have Tonychat spamming every thread, some Christian nutcase talking god, etc. Sure the quantity goes up but not the quality. I am sure some of us consider it as a case of spammers vs stalkers. I will take the stalkers everytime. Why not run a poll on getting rid of spammers and see the results. You get rid of the pest,not the pest controllers. Honestly have you come across a single post of value from Tonychat, Char_Azn, Bob Sim etc.

sound to be exactly like the movie.

MV5BMTcxNTA4MjQ4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM2OTkxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

The Quick and the Dead

Just like this forum, the wild wild west, no rule, so you need the stalkers to rid of the spammers??
Just go to show the state of this forum. I am not entirely sure it is working, the spammers might be encourage by the action of the stalkers.
Instead of reading repeated messages from spammers, now we also have to read the repeated messages of the stalkers too.
Sam surely want more members and participation to this forum, instead, the only increase, are the clones to get more points to themselves. No good decent people will dare to come into this forum, where members stalk each other, insult each other parents, paste their address/phone number, signature with insults etc. If sam want this no rule forum, that is fine, he paid for it, but if he want to grow the forum, then it have to be clean up.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, go thru the old threads. The answers are all there. As a practice, even if you are well qualified, employers will not consider an applicant until he lands physically in OZ. They have been burnt by candidates that subsequently turn down jobs offers based on various excuses from wife not willing to move etc. There is recent thread by a chap who took the plunge, landed pretty much close to the outback and is now earning $100k and now looking to buy house. Ash is another example.
Regarding the regional sponsorship, I have a big problem looking for jobs as there is very very little job advertisement over the internet. The only way is for me to go there and spend time searching for the jobs. I have heard of people going to Australia and look for seasonal works in regional areas and have their visas approved. Seriously, if someone could recommend me a fruit picking job over there, I do not mind the hard work of standing 8 hours a day just to pick fruits. But then again, in the long time, I don't think such jobs qualifies me for permanent residences.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, I landed without any job offer. Took me about 1 month to get a job. It is not as hard as some people would want you to think.

Bro, go thru the old threads. The answers are all there. As a practice, even if you are well qualified, employers will not consider an applicant until he lands physically in OZ. They have been burnt by candidates that subsequently turn down jobs offers based on various excuses from wife not willing to move etc. There is recent thread by a chap who took the plunge, landed pretty much close to the outback and is now earning $100k and now looking to buy house. Ash is another example.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sound to be exactly like the movie.

MV5BMTcxNTA4MjQ4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM2OTkxMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

The Quick and the Dead

Just like this forum, the wild wild west, no rule, so you need the stalkers to rid of the spammers??
Just go to show the state of this forum. I am not entirely sure it is working, the spammers might be encourage by the action of the stalkers.
Instead of reading repeated messages from spammers, now we also have to read the repeated messages of the stalkers too.
Sam surely want more members and participation to this forum, instead, the only increase, are the clones to get more points to themselves. No good decent people will dare to come into this forum, where members stalk each other, insult each other parents, paste their address/phone number, signature with insults etc. If sam want this no rule forum, that is fine, he paid for it, but if he want to grow the forum, then it have to be clean up.

if sam wanted to clean up this forum ..then its no different from other forum ...sam forum got their own followers ...the reason ppl comes to this forum is because freedom of speech ...those ppl prefer a clean forum should go to church forum ....simple as that . this forum is the best , everyday got ppl curse and swear .....it add some colours too .

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the owner of the forum can know how many members actually logged in and participate in the forum. For all I know there are maybe only 100 members active.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not many people can except the amount of vulgarity in this forum. By continuing to let the forum run wild with no rule, it will starved the growth of the forum.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hi bro Scroobal,

Thanks for the advice. After hearing from Sam, Ash and yourself, I have a clearer picture now. Thinking back, what many of you said is quite true. My wife has also told me how her korean ex-colleague actually just flew to Perth, spend some time searchinhlg there and she is now holding a job in a hotel.