• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Story of Clinton666

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday on another thread, I realised that there are many more than I expected had no idea about Clinton. I did mention this once before many moons ago.

He is the longest running satirist and a troll with a clear agenda in this forum. He is a vicious anti-PAP troll and cloaks his ludicrous statements wearing the PAP supporter's cloak. Occasionally he takes on arseholes like Kong Hee and does the exact same thing. Now he is ardent fan of CHC and Sun. Like all good satirist, the exaggeration is a common factor.

I particularly mentioned the "vicious" word because he goes down to the level which most satirist seldom or never do. Note the comments about the Cabby in the Ferrari case, the family in the Sri Lankan Engineer case etc. Naturally m&d sticks and it sticks to the PAP via supposedly their No. 1 ardent supporter. That m&d has not gone anywhere else.

Sll these years, I think he dropped his cover twice and once he even asked for a clarification. i think I only ever said one thing to him all these years.

Now on the religious zealots. You get this alot in many forums around the world. It is indeed a blight. In the early years of this forum, religious nuts as I recall gave Sam and all of us a hard time. Sam figured that you can't get rid of them so a dedicated folder was created. It alleviated the problem to a large extent. Life was good.

If you notice that all religious nutcases if they play outside their sandpits will eventually get permanently banned. Then TeeKee came along. He was smarter and started to dabble both sides - engaging in normal conversation and playing religion. It took much longer for a good reason to get rid of him and he was gone. Kinana is similar but his ratio still puts him clearly on the non-religious side for now.

By the way, all the reasoning to these religious nutcases did not convert or change anyone of them. Don't even bother to have a dialogue, all it does is give them a reason to stay and more will come. Notice the increase in religious posts recently. The volume increase is not helping anyone, it just increases the noise and nuisance levels.

To cut a long story short, Clinton will remain, the religious nutjobs will eventually be banned permanently. Conqueror content to noise ratio is very high. He is not going anywhere if the ratio remains. If he continues to make religious comments, he might face the occassional infraction but he will not be banned permanently.

Ron Ron no issues, will remain here until he decides otherwise. My dream is for Clinton to run into Ron in a dark alleyway. There are 2 things that will leave the alleyway - Clinton and a freshly baked croissant.

Anyone can throw any additional insights or observations about these chaps or any other inetresting chaps? Tonychat? Bob Sim?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen clinton blinked. He once deleted his insensitive posting.

He's a heel with a heart. :wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... To cut a long story short, Clinton will remain ...
wen u mod, u dumped all his threads in2 rubbish hip as soon as dey appeared ... he was mad, kpbk-ed n vowed never 2 post any mor ...

wen u quit mod, b4 ur hind leg even left ze front door, his front leg oredi in ze bagdoor ...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Conqueror and the clones of kinana or baluku " sawadeecup " are under my radar :wink:

jw5

Loyal
On the day Clinton666 was born, his mama went to pang sai and out he came.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe i am wrong, but if you read his Posts the other way around ..there's a hidden agenda which is totaLLy
opposite.:biggrin: