• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free Speech,spamming, same jokes, etc - Erection2012

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what now Screwball? you found another victim to fuck after you screwed me so many time? LOL

I wasn't aware that gang banging was going on. Thought my dick in your arse was all there is. I am not into being part of multi penetration acts. Yucks!

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these bukkake here and there started from where? What's the underlying thread, can show the link? Thanks

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are also another repetitive person. Not harmful like Clinton or kinana, but certainly repetitive. If you wish to take on a person, entertain the rest of us by actually standing up and speaking directly to that person. You have done so before many times, so i don't see why this should be a problem to you. In fact you stood up against the whole forum once, so I know you are not a ball-less person.
hahaha....what is repetitive???
most important is that it is not indiscriminate.....
if the bullshits are repetitive, then my responses are also "repetitive" in relation to the repetitive bullshits....
what has it got to do with balls????
are those that voted for papee really ball-less.....maybe i should vote for papee in the next GE and see whether i becum ball-less....lol
scroobal and I have a very "intense" relationship, we do not address each other directly.......nothing to do with balls again.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dey not these, what I meant is why scroobal started this thread shooting erection2011 and what RT.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dey not these, what I meant is why scroobal started this thread shooting erection2011 and what RT.

When I am peeved, I react adversely. How others do I don't interfere. I go to a coffeeshop for serious gossip and when every interesting topic ends up with an oily cheebye chao ah lien interjecting and leading off tangent with invitations to lick her wet dripping cheebye I get very angry.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at the "Bob Sim naked" thread again also gives some clues to the reaction to RT's remarks, including those about elitism and class divide.
Not so much his first post, but the second one where he said erection2011 "added little value to discussions".
Few people will accept such sweeping criticism, or having the style of posting or content prescribed or dictated.
Speaking for myself, I don't accept this from the government and not from anyone else either, including annonymous forummers.
There shouldn't be an issue with the style of posting or the content if nobody was harmed, threatened, abused or bullied.
In fact, the real spammers who do those things above should be dealt with first and more severely.

I still mean it when I said erection added no value to discussions with the love notes to the host. He might have started some threads but he has disrupted more.

And obviously he didn't get my message when I concurred with him 100% about the "this is not your private chatroom" statement because they went on for another 4 pages with their irrelevant chatter. Maybe next time I should end my sentence with a "LOL" if I'm being sarcastic.

The classic moment was when Alamaking, who had earlier told me not to dictate want other people should or not say, do that to his ex Stomp comrade Fishypie. This guy is a real rat.

Who do you think came up with the "elite/snob" label to brand all those he perceives to be enemies? Just like how Bob called all his detractors "SDP IB"?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
since you want to prolong this...i'll take you on.

I still maintain you are a snob with no EQ who cant say things nicely. No matter your level of education ....if you cant put messages across politely you

lack class.

I still mean it when I said erection added no value to discussions with the love notes to the host. He might have started some threads but he has disrupted more.

And obviously he didn't get my message when I concurred with him 100% about the "this is not your private chatroom" statement because they went on for another 4 pages with their irrelevant chatter. Maybe next time I should end my sentence with a "LOL" if I'm being sarcastic.

StinkiePeasants

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spamming is the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. (sorry, spammed the over too many times).

Based on your definition of spamming, 95% of the forummers here ought to be banned as they have been bashing The PAP over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again for more than a decade already [that's (9 over) and (8 and) which was cut and paste from your quote].

Unless scroobal is highly biased like the 154th that he doesn't see bashing The PAP over and over and over again for more than a decade as spamming.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...... Maybe next time I should end my sentence with a "LOL" if I'm being sarcastic.

The classic moment was when Alamaking, who had earlier told me not to dictate want other people should or not say, do that to his ex Stomp comrade Fishypie. This guy is a real rat. ...

Please do that, its funny, LOL

On the 2nd part, Fishypie is not my comrade, i dun know him at Stomp. I have explained why I did it and have proven he's here with a purpose, u dun believe, its your problem. Up until now, I didnt do anything to him, if you like to participate in his mundane stupid question threads, by all means participate :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya....he's just trying to show everyone how highly intelligent he is and how dumb we are. But the main thig is he doesnt know how to be polite. So he is worse than us.

Wah..... seriously, this is the 1st time I see you suaning people, LOL

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro...i can TCSS with anyone and enjoy it..... rich, poor, educated or not so educated....short or tall got LOL or no LOL

I also have no problem if people dun like me. ...the most dont talk lor

But i dun like rude and conceited people. Unfortunately with his posts the rogue fully qualifies as such a person.

We were supposed to have moved on but he is acting up again.

I will see this through with him.....i never do things in half measures.

Wah..... seriously, this is the 1st time I see you suaning people, LOL

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro...i can TCSS with anyone and enjoy it..... rich, poor, educated or not so educated....short or tall got LOL or no LOL

I also have no problem if people dun like me. ...the most dont talk lor

But i dun like rude and conceited people. Unfortunately with his posts the rogue fully qualifies as such a person.

We were supposed to have moved on but he is acting up again.

I will see this through with him.....i never do things in half measures.

siao liao bro , like that you also dont love me liao ..i very rude to religious freak in religious folder :wink:

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hehehe....i meant people who are rude without proper reasons.....you have your valid reasons cos you did ask them to tone down and post in the correct folder. I saw some time ago you not rude to the forummer God My Healer altho he posted christian stuff. So its again how people relate.

Now i am also rude to rogue....but he is inviting it lor.

siao liao bro , like that you also dont love me liao ..i very rude in religious folder :wink: