• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dankos / SiFU Stalkers vs Spammers

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go back to your own threads about immigration to discuss this, this thread is not about risking it all and going to another country during global recession. You can do it, make sure not to over extend yourself and left the option to return to singapore in case of emergency. Now it is not a good time to move. Do it at your own peril. Now move off from this thread.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go back to your own threads about immigration to discuss this, this thread is not about risking it all and going to another country during global recession. You can do it, make sure not to over extend yourself and left the option to return to singapore in case of emergency. Now it is not a good time to move. Do it at your own peril. Now move off from this thread.

People post whatever they want, it is not for you to tell them what to do. If you do not like it, just leave. SInkie!!!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye Kia do you want me to ban u everyday or will u prefer to fuck off on your own?

It is not possible to ban that cb kia tonychat everyday becos the forum owner is on his side. Same for clinton666 n ivebert.

For some strange reasons leongsam seem to hav a fetish for these few guys. They can get away with watever spam n vulgarities they post.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not possible to ban that cb kia tonychat everyday becos the forum owner is on his side. Same for clinton666 n ivebert.

For some strange reasons leongsam seem to hav a fetish for these few guys. They can get away with watever spam n vulgarities they post.

There are no strange reasons. There is only one reason - the condemn Sinkies ! As long as you join Sam in insulting Sinkies, it doesn't matter if you spew vulgarities or spam. You're 'constructive' if you call your fellow Singaporeans stupid at every available opportunity.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There are no strange reasons. There is only one reason - the condemn Sinkies ! As long as you join Sam in insulting Sinkies, it doesn't matter if you spew vulgarities or spam. You're 'constructive' if you call your fellow Singaporeans stupid at every available opportunity.

Agree!

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Char_Anz is an obese PAP dog. But he should be allowed to stay because there are far worse types compared to him.

Just take out the key players leetahbar and tonychat. The rest will not bring down the forum once these two are out.

Sam

Seems to me that it's question of quantity vs quality. Good quality threads are being thrashed and good people drivel away by mindless driven and spam posting by the likes of Tonychat, Bob Sim, Christian zealots and PAP imbeciles. You do recall that Bob Sim nearly destroyed the political folder and one idiot literally destroyed the emigration folder. The only thing keeping these idiots in check are people like Dankos, Sifu and few others.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember one of his post here during the GE hustings, where he posted an extract from some blog that criticized the accuracy of some figures on GST in Nicole's rally speech. And an other forumer Zombie helped to correct misguided contents.

Best part is he didnt bother to put any comments or qualifications to warn readers that the contents in that attachment has not been verifed. And this was done at a critical period in the campaign.

My beef is not which party he supports, but the cheap sleight of hand tactics.

Char_Anz is an obese PAP dog. But he should be allowed to stay because there are far worse types compared to him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats the reason why I called him dishonest. Even a simple discussion on an innocuous topic, his dishonest claims were quite startling. The trouble is the its destroys threads as the smarter ones stop contributing.

Best part is he didnt bother to put any comments or qualifications to warn readers that the contents in that attachment has not been verifed. And this was done at a critical period in the campaign.

My beef is not which party he supports, but the cheap sleight of hand tactics.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've never called my fellow Singaporeans sinkies. Longstanding forummer here should all know. I've never attacked people who called Singaporeans sinkies too. We're not perfect. Nobody can ever be perfect. But we should try to be better all the time. Sinkie or not now, we cannot improve and evolve by silencing critiques that we hate to hear. Insult is hard to take but there's a cause why it comes about. Address the cause, not silence it. You can't change or improve the whole country, but you can for yourself. That's a good start to begin with.

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thats the reason why I called him dishonest. Even a simple discussion on an innocuous topic, his dishonest claims were quite startling. The trouble is the its destroys threads as the smarter ones stop contributing.

But according to singveld who revealed his PAP mole, people like tonychat, Char_Azn, leetahbar can do no harm to this forum unlike the OA with hundreds of clones, that is according to him, destroying this forum. :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the advice. You spend your time setting spot fires between the forummers on the sly and we all have to pay the price seeing them fighting it out in this forum. You knew that Krafty has a problem but it did not stop you making fun of him. You also know that he is too nice guy to do anything.

I am kosher with happy-go-lifestyle but do understand there repercussions. You should not know that the damage that you have done is much worse. Most are new here so they do not know your track record. They also not so perceptible in picking little damaging items that you drop from time to time such a Malay candidates being funded just before polls.

By now you know that political identities are cautious of your presence. Why don't you go help your good friend TKL and give a sitrep on what is going on. It should be good contribution for this forum.

I've never called my fellow Singaporeans sinkies. Longstanding forummer here should all know. I've never attacked people who called Singaporeans sinkies too. We're not perfect. Nobody can ever be perfect. But we should try to be better all the time. Sinkie or not now, we cannot improve and evolve by silencing critiques that we hate to hear. Insult is hard to take but there's a cause why it comes about. Address the cause, not silence it. You can't change or improve the whole country, but you can for yourself. That's a good start to begin with.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the advice. You spend your time setting spot fires between the forummers on the sly and we all have to pay the price seeing them fighting it out in this forum. You knew that Krafty has a problem but it did not stop you making fun of him. You also know that he is too nice guy to do anything.

That's an allegation like out of thin air to me. Hope Krafty replies and clear the air. Have I ever made fun of him? Scroobal, your modus operandi is always to stick a label onto someone and fire him into defending, inducing a case to defend. Doesn't work on me. I have no case to defend.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called you "Teflon" for a reason and it was many years ago. That's because nothing sticks to you. Just beforee you left you made derogatory comment about this forum and me. Now returned with tail between your legs as you can't stand staying out.

Don't worry, this has always been the wild west. Knowing you I am sure you will be extremely decent, very nice and awfully helpful to everyone to re-build your credentials and appear as a do-gooder for the newbies.

Lets see if you can wipe out your CRO-60 for good.

That's an allegation like out of thin air to me. Hope Krafty replies and clear the air. Have I ever made fun of him? Scroobal, your modus operandi is always to stick a label onto someone and fire him into defending, inducing a case to defend. Doesn't work on me. I have no case to defend.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroo, frankly and honestly, I've always been friendly with you. I frankly and honestly don't know what you mean by derogatory remark about this forum and you. Serious, right hand to heart. It must have been a misunderstanding. I've never left or announced leaving this forum in any acrimonious. It was my duty as Assentor and Counting Agent for WP that I stopped posting. We agents all swore and signed oaths of secrecies (not by WP but every party including PAP). Continue posting would risk an impulsive slip of tongue, or finger. The extended absence was because I went to Thailand after GE.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, lets leave it then. I did initially sense that that was the possibly reason.

Scroo, frankly and honestly, I've always been friendly with you. I frankly and honestly don't know what you mean by derogatory remark about this forum and you. Serious, right hand to heart. It must have been a misunderstanding. I've never left or announced leaving this forum in any acrimonious. It was my duty as Assentor and Counting Agent for WP that I stopped posting. We agents all swore and signed oaths of secrecies (not by WP but every party including PAP). Continue posting would risk an impulsive slip of tongue, or finger. The extended absence was because I went to Thailand after GE.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oi, ram and scrooby, dun drag me in your spat!

but ramseth, you are those kind "li you more than bah you" in hokkien. you give me the impression not reliable kind of person, if pap give you money, i bet you will jump ship across from wp without battling an eyelid!

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oi, ram and scrooby, dun drag me in your spat!

but ramseth, you are those kind "li you more than bah you" in hokkien. you give me the impression not reliable kind of person, if pap give you money, i bet you will jump ship across from wp without battling an eyelid!

krafty.. you should ask scroobal n Ramseth out to drink kopi..chit chat..

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u migrant losers over there in the emi folder never asked yourselves why u r being targetted?

i am ok with ppl choices of wanting or not wanting to migrate overseas. but u losers there after migrating will gloat everytime there is something bad happening to/in singapore. fuck u. and u guys will be damn 'proud' or yaya when something good happen to your adpoted country. fucking disgrace.

pls, after migrating go get a life. stop gloating over mishaps of spore or what fuck. why i target tonychat also.. same reason.

get it losers. and now arse007 trying to get cooleo to do the dirty job for u?? simply pathetic.

OH pls sinkie losers, you need to get your salary from the very master you ball licked. This is what you have to do. To post your unintelligent and childish rant to those who has moved and migrated. The rest of them and me love to bash sinkieland and sinkies because the sinkies are totally ball-less and useless to even have a real human life.

You are those who support such low life because that is what you have been living like this all this while. You just cannot stand that others are much capable than you to have the balls to to earn a living by standing their own 2 feet without resort to ball-licking like those RC sinkie losers. Need to help PAP to get their child to a better primary school. How sinkie is that???

Everyone despise such sinkie losers, they cannot stand on their own feet at all.

We love to gloat how fucked up sinkieland is and how stupid and ball-less the sinkies are, that is the fact and the honest truth and not any honest mistake. WAHHAHHAH!! you got no balls to go against your master so just open your mouth and swallow the HARD TRUTH!!!!