• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dankos / SiFU Stalkers vs Spammers

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are new and this is not the usual chap and does not fit into any conventional tag except for his dishonesty. It will take a while to figure this chap out. If you say that a table is round, he will say square if the PAP says square. And vice versa. Watch the logic behind his seemingly serious posts. The vets stop dealing with him a long time ago. The troll feeders can't help themselves.

No issues with PAP supporters who are prepared to make their case. There are many here who see value in many policies of the PAP but are also critical of others and make their arguments well. My sense is that he is a brain dead PAP fan but does not have the mind or the intelligence to argue the PAP's case even when the policy is good. We are not talking about putting down dissent. We are talking mindless drivel that is perceptible only in time.
I don't understand why char azn is considered a spammer. I checked his comments and they do appear normal. Can TS or yourself explain as I am at a loss?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not SiFU. SIFU is also a vet. The troll in the immigration is a chap who migrated to Florida and created multiple nicks. There is only one troll. He used to be in the old SBF and was continuously chasing after one forummer. When this forum started he then into the emigration folder. Anyway SIFU has agreed not to go there, time to bring it up again if you everyone agrees not to feed the trolls and not to interact with troll feeders. It's very much up to us.
I've suspected for a very long time that he is the one behind many of the clones we have been seeing in the emigration folder. If not, his respond is similar enough to them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems to me that this can be worked out. People are making concessions. General guidelines suggested are- don't feed trolls- don't interact with troll feeders.

Sam, just get rid of the one or two who attempt to bring down a thread. Just run the script to dump their posting into the rubbish bin as you have done before.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good morning brother,

Keep up with the valuable advices in emigration folder and I'm sure more people will re-visit the folder. I share the same question with you regarding SIFU. He seems to go after Tonychat only in Coffeeshop folder but goes amok in emigration section.

He is from PAP as what sam says. What i says in the forum is to highlight how PAP controlled your mind to become sinkies and that is what PAP afraid people to know. For emigration, it is a place to advise sinkies to move out of sinkieland. That is why PAP is here to offset that moving away from singapore effect.

PAP control your mind using media like tv local drama programs, newspaper, education with their mindless teachers and teaching system, radio, fear tactics.

Forum is a place they have limited control and has a way to influence sinkies by the ones who are enlightened (like me) to the right path and they are here to try their best to offset that.

However, the people they sent to do these task seems to be quite incapable and stupid. Well, maybe that is the best they got.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm of Persian descent. I've said so many times. My ancestors were of the Parsi faith. I know as much of my heritage as most sinkies know about theirs.

hi there

1. bro, since you know your "culture".
2. so are you cut or having some foreskin or what?
3. hahaha!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you are new and this is not the usual chap and does not fit into any conventional tag except for his dishonesty. It will take a while to figure this chap out. If you say that a table is round, he will say square if the PAP says square. And vice versa. Watch the logic behind his seemingly serious posts. The vets stop dealing with him a long time ago. The troll feeders can't help themselves.

No issues with PAP supporters who are prepared to make their case. There are many here who see value in many policies of the PAP but are also critical of others and make their arguments well. My sense is that he is a brain dead PAP fan but does not have the mind or the intelligence to argue the PAP's case even when the policy is good. We are not talking about putting down dissent. We are talking mindless drivel that is perceptible only in time.

Funny how I've been pointed out as brain dead and dishonest when just about ALL my post have the statistical and reference from official or neutral source while the person who likes to spin tales, pull bullshit out his ass and more then enough times exposed as lying is accusing me of being brain dead.

Funny how a so called "PAP supporter" like me defended LTK actions when you started s stupid Bullshit thread on how he betrayed JBJ. Never seen U call me a LTK dog. If I was a Brain Dead PAP supporter, pls explain why I urge my friends to vote WP during the last election in my personal blog.

The blog entry was up before it was made public in this forum.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm of Persian descent. I've said so many times. My ancestors were of the Parsi faith. I know as much of my heritage as most sinkies know about theirs.

Boss when in your prime, you must be one hell of a handsome bugger then...:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Attachments

• 080730transexual_1--121734710584312100.jpg
    080730transexual_1--121734710584312100.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He is from PAP as what sam says. What i says in the forum is to highlight how PAP controlled your mind to become sinkies and that is what PAP afraid people to know. For emigration, it is a place to advise sinkies to move out of sinkieland. That is why PAP is here to offset that moving away from singapore effect.

Hi Tony,

Nice to hear your point of view. I do agree with what you said but don't go around bashing every Singaporean. Actually, there are a big group of us who wants to get out of Singapore. Most are qualified and carry out their plans, so you don't see them seeking help here. Some of us, like myself is under qualified and I am not afraid to admit I do not have to cash for investment migration, neither do i have the right skill sets for skilled migration. That is why I have been seeking advice in the emigration folder. That being so, I did my own research, I write to different people, different departments (but the responses has been really cold) But nevertheless, I will continue to get myself qualified by going for courses in Singapore.

My wife is Vietnamese and her family has been asking us to go back and start a small business. Her father needs someone to take over his shop and her siblings have so far refused the task to take over as each of them have their own career paths. Her elder brother who runs his own small business in Saigon also encourages us to go back and start a small business ourselves. We have thought long and hard over this but in the end decided not to take up this option as we are still young and we believe that we have the energy to achieve something much more than to retreat into a semi-retired lifestyle in Vietnam.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey mate, just thought of something, have you looked at regional sponsorship?

At the end of the day, a peaceful life is all you need. Going back to Vietnam may not be such a bad idea. Hows your Vietnamese?

Hi Tony,

Nice to hear your point of view. I do agree with what you said but don't go around bashing every Singaporean. Actually, there are a big group of us who wants to get out of Singapore. Most are qualified and carry out their plans, so you don't see them seeking help here. Some of us, like myself is under qualified and I am not afraid to admit I do not have to cash for investment migration, neither do i have the right skill sets for skilled migration. That is why I have been seeking advice in the emigration folder. That being so, I did my own research, I write to different people, different departments (but the responses has been really cold) But nevertheless, I will continue to get myself qualified by going for courses in Singapore.

My wife is Vietnamese and her family has been asking us to go back and start a small business. Her father needs someone to take over his shop and her siblings have so far refused the task to take over as each of them have their own career paths. Her elder brother who runs his own small business in Saigon also encourages us to go back and start a small business ourselves. We have thought long and hard over this but in the end decided not to take up this option as we are still young and we believe that we have the energy to achieve something much more than to retreat into a semi-retired lifestyle in Vietnam.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raiders i m afraid u hav asked the wrong person for advice. This retard aka cb kua tonychat has been trying to migrate since this forum exist.

However due to the lack of brains, qualification n skills, he is stuck in singapore as of today. Btw he is a pimp. Just in case he try to smoke u he is a wat fuck bizman or entrepreneur.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Tony,

Sorry dude, i do whatever i like and when i feel like it. If sinkies here, especially those low life ball licking ones dun like it, it is not my problem, it theirs. There is always the ignore button, use it!!

Good luck to your Vietnam adventure.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey mate, just thought of something, have you looked at regional sponsorship?

At the end of the day, a peaceful life is all you need. Going back to Vietnam may not be such a bad idea. Hows your Vietnamese?

Hi brother,
I need a peaceful life but I also have to think about the financial aspects. It is not about getting rich. I do not yearn to be rich. How should I explain it. In Singapore, we are able to save $15-20K a year. In Vietnam, we might only be able to save $3-5k a year. Provided I'm going to spend the rest of my life in Vietnam, then this is ok with me. But the future is all about uncertainties. I certainly hope to save up as much as possible right now when I am young.

Regarding the regional sponsorship, I have a big problem looking for jobs as there is very very little job advertisement over the internet. The only way is for me to go there and spend time searching for the jobs. I have heard of people going to Australia and look for seasonal works in regional areas and have their visas approved. Seriously, if someone could recommend me a fruit picking job over there, I do not mind the hard work of standing 8 hours a day just to pick fruits. But then again, in the long time, I don't think such jobs qualifies me for permanent residences.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I do not have to cash for investment migration, neither do i have the right skill sets for skilled migration. That is why I have been seeking advice in the emigration folder.

You're over planning and trying too hard to eliminate the risk.

If you want to emigrate to NZ, just get on a plane and come over. That's what the Ah Tiongs and the Ah Nehs do. There are PRC nationals here who can hardly speak a word of English.

They then work hard on making their stay a permanent one. Many succeed. Some don't. If you don't try, you'll never know.

jw5

Loyal

Walao eh, you are Chinese lah!

I saw you, remember? :biggrin: