• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You guys will love this underaged girl

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1190978563_2261111954595ugly_man.jpg

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her mom is pretty leh, so I suspect she looks like her father. Come to think of it, she may have been describing her father, a Lao Sinkie.

As for her boyfriend, not bad looking I must say. However, the boyfriend does not look intelligent. I think for guys, that is even worse.

BTW, underaged girl is cock eyed leh.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
how old only need so many make up to coverup her blemish. i bet she look like shit without any makeup on. this is the kind the scare the hell out of you every morning when you get out of bed

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ang mohs even have a tv show for this. Called beauty and the geek. Ask her if she would date any of these ang mohs.

beauty-and-the-geek-season-5-cast.jpg

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway back to the angmohs - i LOVE THEM! i realised i actually hate asian boys. because most of them i've met are actually stupid, ugly, and uncharming.
i dont see why girls over here are like obsessed with boybands, because their music is crap and they look mighty gay. i mean, there's nothing attractive about a guy looking like a girl. thats why i think most singaporean girls have bad taste. HAHA! i could pick out ANY angmoh on the street and i'd bet you 50$ he's probably better looking than your average singapore boy. why are singaporean guys so ugly? i dont even know.

What a sad day for Singaporean guys.:rolleyes: