• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flasher whip out his goreng pisang at couple, ask girl want be with real man? Bf whip out his Delmonte kimjio, flasher chua sai until run away, kym?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GUY ‘FLASHED’ BACK AT FLASHER TO GET HIM TO BACK OFF
IMG-20240308-133940.jpg

A netizen shared a story of an incident which happened while they went on holiday a while back.

Here is what she shared:

I (F23) and boyfriend (M21) went away for holiday some time ago
Overall, we had a lovely few days. However, one morning, we were going on a walk though a quiet little wooded area when an older looking fella tried “flirting” with me by whipping his ‘weapon’ out and asking me if I wanted to be with a “real man”.

I was completely taken aback by this guy’s brazenness. He did it right in front of my boyfriend and I was honestly afraid of what could have happened.

I asked myself quietly on how would he react and were we in danger?

My boyfriend calmly told him, “She already has a man” and casually whipped his own out. Once he saw the size of it, the creeper soon backed off and left us alone.

I couldn’t believe what just happened. My boyfriend can be very unorthodox and unpredictable in the way he chooses to handle situations (part of this is what attracted me to him) but this was too surreal.

Honestly, I was just relieved that my boyfriend’s actions didn’t end up escalating the situation.

When we got back to the car, I was like, “I can’t believe you just did that” and told him that I am indeed lucky and blessed to be together with a real man.