• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gf repaid bf's $10k debts by letting creditor piak her raw & shoot inside. Samster true love experts, if it was ur gf, u gam tong anot?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GF PAID OFF BF’S $10K DEBT BY LETTING GUY THAT HE OWE MONEY TO, PIAK HER & FINISH INSIDE

IMG-20230916-122409.jpg

I paid off my boyfriends 10k debt by sleeping with the guy whom he owed money to and letting him finish inside.

Advertisements
Before I was married, my boyfriend picked me up from work in his van that he used for work one night, after my shift at work.

Soon as I got in I could tell he was upset or worried about something and there was another guy in the back of the van.

He goes on to tell me he owed this guy 10k and that he was hoping I could help him repay it. I guess the guy he owed the money to always liked me and told my boyfriend he would clear the debt if he could f me.

I was shocked when he said this but also got really turned on thinking that someone would clear off 10k just to f me once, made me lowkey feel like the hottest woman on earth.

Advertisements
I started getting interested in it but played it off and pretended as if I totally didn’t want to do this. I looked at the guy in the back and told them both I would do it one time cause I loved my boyfriend at the time .

I crawled into the back of the van and slid my panties down under my skirt. I slid next to this guy and we got nasty at the back, my boyfriend watching from up front the whole time .

While he was f-ing me I could hear over my shoulder my boyfriend breathing harder.

The guy only lasted a few min and he exploded inside me. Then before I could even turn around my boyfriend was behind me and said “my turn” before he had a go in me.

He lasted even less than the other guy, I guess they both just thought this situation was so hot they couldn’t handle it.

Advertisements
Anyway by the end, we drove home and the guy confirmed that my boyfriend’s debt was cleared.

ChiKopPow

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her BF is a great business man, getting into debt but letting others to pay for it.

This is what we called "work smart".

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would bring her out to Cambodia and let her be traded . Work for some scam call centre. If she can't , let her work as a prostitute.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
GF PAID OFF BF’S $10K DEBT BY LETTING GUY THAT HE OWE MONEY TO, PIAK HER & FINISH INSIDE

IMG-20230916-122409.jpg

I paid off my boyfriends 10k debt by sleeping with the guy whom he owed money to and letting him finish inside.

Advertisements
Before I was married, my boyfriend picked me up from work in his van that he used for work one night, after my shift at work.

Soon as I got in I could tell he was upset or worried about something and there was another guy in the back of the van.

He goes on to tell me he owed this guy 10k and that he was hoping I could help him repay it. I guess the guy he owed the money to always liked me and told my boyfriend he would clear the debt if he could f me.

I was shocked when he said this but also got really turned on thinking that someone would clear off 10k just to f me once, made me lowkey feel like the hottest woman on earth.

Advertisements
I started getting interested in it but played it off and pretended as if I totally didn’t want to do this. I looked at the guy in the back and told them both I would do it one time cause I loved my boyfriend at the time .

I crawled into the back of the van and slid my panties down under my skirt. I slid next to this guy and we got nasty at the back, my boyfriend watching from up front the whole time .

While he was f-ing me I could hear over my shoulder my boyfriend breathing harder.

The guy only lasted a few min and he exploded inside me. Then before I could even turn around my boyfriend was behind me and said “my turn” before he had a go in me.

He lasted even less than the other guy, I guess they both just thought this situation was so hot they couldn’t handle it.

Advertisements
Anyway by the end, we drove home and the guy confirmed that my boyfriend’s debt was cleared.

Wow $10K fuck…. Either the guy is very rich or the gal must be very prey