• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Unable to use the $300 climate voucher

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really. It's the hot water + carbon steel construction that causes that leak.
Remove either one and it won't.
I heard people always saying to buy those with copper. I then ask the sales rep those non copper means what, they say plastic lor. Is copper one really better and in what way?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the first batch they never give it to every household, only the low income one. Also the claiming method was different. I didn't get it. Or maybe I didn't applied for it.
So KNN so hard to use the voucher, even shower head need specific brand, hard to find.

yes..............you need to go to their website for list of approved models of whatever yo wanna buy................then ask the retailers if they have it..................but i nthe end, no point - from what i read at fuckwarezone and my own experience...........they will push you those models they wanna sell............other models are available but they tell you cannot use ...............