• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Unable to use the $300 climate voucher

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think they know the problems since their employees also encounter same problem...............but they boh pian becoz very few companies wanna be part of this scheme...........when i used the previous vouchers to buy showerheads..............the shopowner told me many of his peers don't wanna join the scheme........
So endup can it be used to buy shower head?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
then must tell us the soccer betting method leh...................together we'll wage war upon PAP by bankrupting SingPools............. :biggrin:

Don't do it, if you had read his post, knowing you here as you may be easily provoked.....

The insignificant nobody me knows geniuses abound, but no mortal is perfect.

Singapore Pools have FAR MORE cash in its treasury. From a mere $500k TOTO payout decades ago, to even $10M payout in current times, it goes to show how solvent they are. As the saying goes, in gambling, the HOUSE always win, even with a mere population of 5million+. Just calculate the amount of bets DAILY over population against the few days it needs to pay off bets, if any......

Only a ______ would presume oneself able to not only wipe out Singapore Pools, but even take the table along....

If you would agree with me, not every gamble is a winning bet. There may be times that you had spent hundreds, lost the bet & only accepting graciously it is only a small contribution back to what you had far more gained.

It would be good if you can share such secrets with the rest of us mortals, but eventually, even if just one BET goes wrong, you would be heavily penalized by TROLLS here, the way some had been here.

Gambling is NEVER a way of life, as NOT every mortal is lucky, or only foolish enough to believe in scams. One should only gamble on what he CAN AFFORD to lose. Hard & smart working, along with savings, are such that would elevate one to wealth, if such is what one foolishly aspires towards, which often, sadly comes with unintended consequences....as proven by the elite 1% wealthy even in their daily lives....

Enjoy your day. You OWE no one nothing, except yourself. :smile:

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a scam. I have $600 in CV, someone passed me $300.

I waited for HDB to upgrade my HDB flat. I was about to change my water tank, but I waited. When HDB came to upgrade, I went to buy a new one from Hoe Kee. The bangla from HDB took down the old one and replaced it with new one - all free leh. So I saved $100 in labour.

Climate Vouchers can transfer to other people meh ?

i ask NEA before and the participating shops..................they say cannot leh........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot, cannot lor. Sinkies must wait for Gov to say can, then they do.

but how to when the shop also say cannot..............the 1st batch of vouchers - i tried to use it to offset cost of a fridge for my sis but they say can only deliver to my home address.........

so your sis went to the shop with you ?............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't do it, if you had read his post, knowing you here as you may be easily provoked.....

The insignificant nobody me knows geniuses abound, but no mortal is perfect.

Singapore Pools have FAR MORE cash in its treasury. From a mere $500k TOTO payout decades ago, to even $10M payout in current times, it goes to show how solvent they are. As the saying goes, in gambling, the HOUSE always win, even with a mere population of 5million+. Just calculate the amount of bets DAILY over population against the few days it needs to pay off bets, if any......

Only a ______ would presume oneself able to not only wipe out Singapore Pools, but even take the table along....

If you would agree with me, not every gamble is a winning bet. There may be times that you had spent hundreds, lost the bet & only accepting graciously it is only a small contribution back to what you had far more gained.

It would be good if you can share such secrets with the rest of us mortals, but eventually, even if just one BET goes wrong, you would be heavily penalized by TROLLS here, the way some had been here.

Gambling is NEVER a way of life, as NOT every mortal is lucky, or only foolish enough to believe in scams. One should only gamble on what he CAN AFFORD to lose. Hard & smart working, along with savings, are such that would elevate one to wealth, if such is what one foolishly aspires towards, which often, sadly comes with unintended consequences....as proven by the elite 1% wealthy even in their daily lives....

Enjoy your day. You OWE no one nothing, except yourself. :smile:

hor lah............many thanks........so i come across as someone that's easily provoked ah ? :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 1st batch of vouchers restrict you to spend $50 on water fixtures so only bought shower heads..............all the shops only let you buy Showy brand so kelong by Showy.........
I think the first batch they never give it to every household, only the low income one. Also the claiming method was different. I didn't get it. Or maybe I didn't applied for it.
So KNN so hard to use the voucher, even shower head need specific brand, hard to find.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
but how to when the shop also say cannot..............the 1st batch of vouchers - i tried to use it to offset cost of a fridge for my sis but they say can only deliver to my home address.........

so your sis went to the shop with you ?............
Rule No. 1, don't ask the shop whether you can use another person's CV. You force them to admit the law, then you want them to break the law ?

The bottom line is earn money.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed you're daft and dumb, that $300 cash out of somebody's pocket is the scam.
Also only idiots buy ariston because within 4 years it will leak because of cheap design facilitating cheap manufacturing.
Water heater leak sounds very dangerous. :sick: