• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat TVB Paid $5 for Cantonese Chiobu’s Golden CB

jw5

Loyal
Back view :geek:

1644940055181.png

jw5

Loyal
If that continue, the HK actress will find sugar daddy from China to feed them.

Many HK actresses are already working hard in China either in drama serials or variety programs. Let us wish them all the best in their search for China Sugar Daddies. :thumbsup::eek::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Me thinks she n Vincent should divorce so that both can concentrate on their careers.....being in the situation they are in now is like being stuck between the devil n the deep blue sea

They may have their own reasons for staying married. However if there is a third female party, I think Vincent is quite dumb. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
from jaynestars.com:

Yoyo Chen Shares Her Insecurities​

1645195483883.png

Yoyo Chen (陳自瑤) put aside her career to take care of the family. It is only now, 21 years later, that she is finally being recognized.

After an early stint as a model, Yoyo debuted onscreen in 2004 youth idol drama Sunshine Heartbeat <赤沙印記@四葉草 2>. Despite her cute girl-next-door image making a lasting impression on the audience, she was unfortunately not given many opportunities afterwards. Her career took a further hit when she married Vincent Wong (王浩信) in 2011 and gave birth to their daughter during her prime years.

In an interview, Yoyo describes herself as someone whose head is always in the clouds and not very aware. “I think the public thinks that I am a very smart person, but I always feel like I am not the brightest. There are many things that I am lacking compared to others.”

Known for her anxious tendencies, Yoyo shared that she constantly worries about not doing well. “The reason behind my anxiety is that I am lacking confidence.”

1645195523753.png

When she was younger, Yoyo’s dream job was to be a social worker but she decided to join the industry to her friends’ surprise. “Everyone was doubting I wouldn’t succeed, and acting wasn’t suitable for me. Even I am surprised that I stayed for so many years. In all honesty, I wanted to become famous when I first joined the industry, but I was always lacking a chance. I joined when I was in my prime years as an artiste but then refocused my priorities on my family after getting married and giving birth.”

While other artistes actively sought out opportunities by speaking with directors and producers and sharing their thoughts, Yoyo’s passive personality held her back. She admitted to lacking networking skills.

Since 2020, Yoyo felt that it was the right time to revive her career. Gaining praise for her sassy role in Life After Death <那些我愛過的人>, she was nominated for Most Favorite Female Character and Best Supporting Female Actress at the TVB Anniversary Awards.

Last year, Yoyo was the winner of variety shows Dub of War <好聲好戲> and Top Sales <識貨>. Finally, she won Best Supporting Actress at the 2021 TVB Anniversary Awards for her role in Plan B <寶寶大過天> to cap off a breakout year full of achievements.

1645195558802.png

jw5

Loyal
from yahoo.com:

Yoyo Chen announces her new YouTube channel​

1645197118723.png

8 Feb – After many speculations surrounding her recent social media post about an important announcement, Yoyo Chen recently revealed that she has finally started her YouTube channel.

The actress, who posted about her said channel, "Yoyo Chen" recently, shared that she had been talking about it for a year and is now finally prepared to launch the channel in 2021.

"The YouTube channel is finally launched. This has been one of my goals and one of the things I really wanted to accomplish. I am so happy to finally achieve it in 2021!" she wrote.

Yoyo said that she hopes that people will be able to learn more about her through the said channel and to support her as a vlogger.

"If you have a topic that you want me to discuss, you can leave a message and let me know. I am a newcomer in the YouTube world, please advise me," she added.

The first video that Yoyo shared was a Q&A session where she answered ten questions from her fans mainly related to work and her daughter. However, she made no mention of husband Vincent Wong.

Yoyo sparked speculations of divorce last week when she posted that she was making an announcement on Instagram. Despite having denied rumours of marital woes time and time again, tabloids and netizens alike have continued to speculate about her marriage with the "Legal Maverick" star.

(Photo Source: Yoyo Chen Instagram)

jw5

Loyal
from yahoo.com:

Yoyo Chen denies being uninterested by husband's speech​

1645200009152.png

12 Jan – Yoyo Chen recently dismissed the notion that she was insincere in her happiness over her husband winning TV King for the second time, after she was caught showing no expression when she was being thanked by Vincent Wong during his speech at the TVB Anniversary Awards.

As reported on Mingpao, the actress, whose marriage with Vincent has always been marred by speculations of discord due to the actor's hectic schedule which resulted in his constant absence, told the media after the event that she was not "expressionless", as netizens and tabloids put it, but that she was stunned by his gratitude.

"I think I was distracted when he suddenly [thanked me]. Of course I was happy for him," she said with a laugh.

Asked how the two of them would celebrate it, Yoyo said that she hasn't thought about it just yet.

On the other hand, Vincent stated that he had always been thankful to Yoyo for taking care of the family while he was away. As to her lack of expression during the speech, the actor stated that it could be that she was cold and was a bit tired as it had been quite late.

Nonetheless, the celebrity couple was revealed to have left the event separately, with Yoyo returning home with good friend Priscilla Wong and her husband Edwin Siu, while Vincent went on to greet his fans. Yoyo later explained on social media that she had to return home earlier to prepare their daughter early in the next morning for her school work.

(Photo Source: Mingpao)

jw5

Loyal
from jaynestars.com:

Tiffany Lau on Growing as an Actress​

1645274014928.png

Entering the entertainment industry after placing as first runner-up in Miss Hong Kong 2016, Tiffany Lau (劉穎鏇) had many opportunities filming dramas and hosting variety shows. Nominated numerous times at the TVB Anniversary Awards, the 24-year-old is on the trajectory for an award in the not-so-distant future. Faced with many challenges in this industry, she is continually learning and adapting.

Dropping out of university in the United States to participate in Miss Hong Kong, Tiffany’s Cantonese has improved immensely in the past five years, as evident in Freedom Memories (青春不要臉), which is her first leading role.

Despite the increasing number of opportunities and her positive career outlook, Tiffany recalled a time when she doubted her decision about joining the industry. After filming The Righteous Fists <鐵拳英雄>, Tiffany did not have any new filming jobs and suddenly felt lost. “At the time, I really didn’t know what to do with myself. So I took the time to go back to school, and took some online college courses. In two years, I completed and obtained a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. I wanted to give myself more options in addition to my filming career.”

Due to her pageant background, Tiffany was worried about being typecast for just her looks, and sought more challenging and diverse filming opportunities. “There are many beautiful women in the entertainment industry. You cannot merely depend on their looks only. You have to do your best, and put your heart into every character and filming opportunity. I hope the audience can see my performance and like me.”

jw5

Loyal
from jaynestars.com:

Tiffany Lau Gets More Action Roles​

1645278833657.png

With her youthful looks and athleticism, Tiffany Lau (劉穎鏇) has been one TVB’s heavily promoted actresses after winning Miss Hong Kong 2016 first runner-up. Known to be a very hardworking actress, Tiffany landed her first leading role in Freedom Memories <青春不要臉> and has been cast in a lot of action roles.

A favorite casting choice in producer Jazz Boon‘s (文偉鴻) action dramas, Tiffany even overshadowed Grace Wong (王君馨) in promotional posters for I’ve Got The Power <超能使者>. Grace was said to have been dropped from The Invisible Team <隱形戰隊> since her contract with TVB was up.

While filming an outdoor scene for The Invisible Team, Tiffany was seen in denim shorts which showed off her 44-inch-long legs. An active basketball player, Tiffany’s stature of 5 feet 9 inches makes her easily stand out in a crowd. With her slimmer figure after losing 15 pounds, she appears even more toned and is very suitable for action roles.

Visibly in a great mood, she was seen frequently seen re-watching the playbacks with her colleagues Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) and Joel Chan (陳山聰) and seeking advice for acting improvements.

jw5

Loyal
from jaynestars.com:

Grace Chan’s New Blond Look​

1645363413170.png

Although Grace Chan (陳凱琳) has reduced her onscreen acting performances, she is an active social influencer and has expanded her social media presence with her fun reels, book reviews, and cooking videos. Welcoming the Lunar New Year, Grace unveiled her bold new look with bright blond highlights and a more seductive image.

A 30-year-old mother of two, Grace’s figure now is even better than when she competed in Miss Hong Kong 2013. Collaborating with Italian lingerie brand Intimissimi, Grace posted photos of herself in a sexy mini lace dress and black tights and captioned it, “Trying on some new Valentine’s Day pjs.”

1645363446922.png

Yesterday, Grace posted another set of sexy photos on Instagram. Grace looks radiant as she is full of smiles while sitting in a field holding a bouquet of flowers. When the bouquet was lowered, Grace is seen wearing a sheer black top that shows a hint of her bra. She captioned the post saying, “Sweet or sexy–which Valentine’s bouquet are you?”

Grace’s husband Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) enthusiastically responded to both posts, proving that he is her biggest fan!

1645363469174.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
from jaynestars.com:

Grace Chan’s New Blond Look​

View attachment 134851

Although Grace Chan (陳凱琳) has reduced her onscreen acting performances, she is an active social influencer and has expanded her social media presence with her fun reels, book reviews, and cooking videos. Welcoming the Lunar New Year, Grace unveiled her bold new look with bright blond highlights and a more seductive image.

A 30-year-old mother of two, Grace’s figure now is even better than when she competed in Miss Hong Kong 2013. Collaborating with Italian lingerie brand Intimissimi, Grace posted photos of herself in a sexy mini lace dress and black tights and captioned it, “Trying on some new Valentine’s Day pjs.”

View attachment 134852

Yesterday, Grace posted another set of sexy photos on Instagram. Grace looks radiant as she is full of smiles while sitting in a field holding a bouquet of flowers. When the bouquet was lowered, Grace is seen wearing a sheer black top that shows a hint of her bra. She captioned the post saying, “Sweet or sexy–which Valentine’s bouquet are you?”

Grace’s husband Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) enthusiastically responded to both posts, proving that he is her biggest fan!

View attachment 134853
Nice .....good to eat