• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat TVB Paid $5 for Cantonese Chiobu’s Golden CB

jw5

Loyal
So reddish :geek:

1645367554454.png

jw5

Loyal
from jaynestars.com:

Mandy Wong Steps in for Samantha Ko’s Role​

1645626811702.png

After her cameo in Nothing But Thirty <三十而已>, Samantha Ko (高海寧) became very popular and has reportedly raked in a seven-figure income from her work in China. Coupled with Wong Cho Lam’s (王祖藍) advice on effective live-selling, Samantha is said to prefer focusing on the Chinese market and will leave TVB after her contract ends.

After TVB got wind of Samantha’s intentions to not renew her contract, the station allegedly decided to replace her role with Mandy Wong (黃智雯) in Yin Niang <隱娘>. The Chinese drama also stars Shaun Tam (譚俊彥), Qin Lan (秦嵐), and Cheryl Yang (楊謹華).

Currently busy filming Hidden Door <隱門>, Mandy received this rare opportunity to film in China after losing out on TVB Best Actress in January. TVB is allowing Mandy to film all her outdoor location shootings for Hidden Door first, so she could fly to China for Yin Niang. The rest of her scenes in Hidden Door will be done after she comes back to Hong Kong.

Asked to comment on the situation, Samantha said she has heard Mandy will be filming in China, but she it is uncertain whether it will be for Yin Niang.

jw5

Loyal
from yahoo.com:

Natalie Tong denies dating Philip Ng​

1645798108386.png

24 Feb – Natalie Tong has recently dismissed the notion that she is now dating her co-star, Philip Ng.

As reported on Mingpao, rumours of romance between the two sparked recently, after Natalie was revealed to have dispatched her car to pick up the actor following a promotional event on Valentine's Day.

She reportedly joined Philip in the car soon after and drove away from TVB City, before dropping Philip at the MTR Station in Tseung Kwan O after discovering that they were followed by the paparazzi.

However, when asked about the rumour recently, Natalie clarified that it was nothing more than just a friendly gesture.

"I just helped a friend hitch a ride. Don't make a big deal out of it. I wish everybody a good health. Thank you," she said.

It is noted that Natalie's last rumoured romance was with Kenneth Ma, prior to the actor's relationship with Roxanne Tong. She was also romantically linked to Hong Kong education consultant, Samuel Chan.

On the other hand, Philip's most known romance was with former TVB actress Linda Chung.

1645798132574.png

jw5

Loyal
from jaynestars.com:

From Co-stars to Lovers? Angel Chiang Visits Ngo Ka Nin’s Home​

1645879030552.png

Last year, Ka Nin finally got his first taste at a lead role in TVB mini series, Fraudstars <欺詐劇團>. He impressed co-star Angel Chiang (蔣家旻) with his sense of humor and they became good friends. As Angel was seen visiting his home, are they more than friends?

After taking part in TVB’s singing contest in 1994, Ka Nin worked as a DJ and an assistant art director for movies. In 1996, he signed with TVB and slowly built up his acting credentials. His breakthrough came in 2009’s Rosy Business <巾幗梟雄> which helped him win TVB Most Improved Actor.

Did Not Intentionally Disclose Divorce Status

Yesterday, a netizen disclosed that Angel had spent the night at Ka Nin’s home before, alleging that he had cheated on his wife, Betty. Despite dating his wife for 16 years before tying the knot in 2016, Ka Nin clarified yesterday that their marriage already ended three years ago.

“Many of my friends within the industry and family know about this. I’m not sure why such odd news is suddenly popping up. I had previously suggested making a public statement, but my ex-wife and I felt that there was no need to publicize it. We also didn’t know what the appropriate channel to make such an announcement was. So when reporters ask about my marriage, I don’t say much,” Ka Nin replied.

He shared that it was a mutual decision to split and that they are still good friends, “We’ve been together for too long. Even though we can’t be a couple, it still feels like we’re family. We even spend our birthdays together.”

More Than Friends With Angel?

Shaking off rumors with Angel, Ka Nin insisted, “This is so weird, and it’s not true. Why would I date her? Many good friends have visited my home; Angel has visited before but as part of a group.”

Asked if he was single and whether there was a chance for further development in their relationship, Ka Nin gave an open ended answer, “To be honest, I really admire her. However she is very hot-headed and fierce, so I’m quite scared of her. I’ll leave it to fate!”

Leads Different Lifestyles

Paparazzi have noticed that they lead different lifestyles. Angel seems to be a social butterfly, and would frequently meet up with friends for afternoon tea and at night after wrapping up work.

On the other hand, Ka Nin is more of a homebody. The paparazzi caught him taking care of his plants at his Sai Kung home and then talking on the phone. Earlier, he was seen meeting with a female friend for a short while, but otherwise stays home or takes his motorcycle out for a ride.

jw5

Loyal
from jaynestars.com:

Him Law Explains Why He and Tavia Yeung Slept in Separate Rooms​

1646059727299.png

Him Law (羅子溢) and Tavia Yeung (楊茜堯) surprised fans when they announced the birth of their son and second child in December 2021. As their collaborative drama Modern Dynasty (家族榮耀) subsequently aired, the couple’s interactions on set became a talking point in the media.

Him was teased for not only avoiding Tavia on set, but also sleeping in separate rooms from his wife and still being able to get her pregnant. Him initially blushed and did not respond to the banter.

In a recent interview, Him finally explained why the couple slept in separate rooms while in China during filming. “The filming crew prepared two very comfortable and large suites for each of us. When they asked whether we wanted two rooms or to stay together in one room, I told my wife, ‘If they are giving us two rooms, then of course we should take both rooms!’ That’s all it was!”

Although this may be a contributing factor, Him revealed the deeper reasoning to their decision. “We have different times when we have to get up and get ready with hair and makeup. I didn’t want to bother her and wake her up. We could both get sufficient rest this way.”

While the couple did not have many scenes opposite one another in Modern Dynasty, Him and Tavia often utilize time after work to go on dates. Since the filming schedule in China is much shorter than in Hong Kong, the couple was able to make time outside of work to spend time together. Him expressed, “We only have to film for 12 hours! It was great! We even had time to think about where we should go out for dinner after work.”