• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat TVB Paid $5 for Cantonese Chiobu’s Golden CB

jw5

Loyal
Playing with her hair. :biggrin:

1641828621667.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
from jaynestars.com:

Ron Ng and Hana Kuk’s Relationship Heats Up​

View attachment 130958

Tagged as an item since last September, Hana Kuk (菊梓喬) and Ron Ng’s (吳卓羲) relationship rumors are at an all-time high, after the actor brought his family to watch her New Year’s Eve performance.

Appearing at Yan Chai Charity Show’s <慈善星輝仁濟夜> press conference, Hana seemed prepared for the barrage of press questions and thanked Ron for supporting her performance. “Many good friends and their family came to support that night. It’s been a long time since I’ve performed outdoors, so I was really happy to see a large audience.”

Hana is full of compliments towards Ron, “He is a well-respected senior, and his dramas are good.” As Ron is well known for being filial, Hana agreed and praised him for being a nice and good person.

When asked if she felt that Ron is pursuing her, Hana said that the feeling of being pursued is very subjective. The only thing she felt was that it was very windy and cold on the night of her performance! Reporters did not beat around the bush, and directly asked if Ron was her boyfriend, but Hana declined to comment. They added that Ron did not deny that she was his girlfriend, but Hana awkwardly brushed off the question stating that she is focusing on work.

Usually, companies are aversive to their artistes dating, but Hana’s company did not ask her to keep her relationships low profile. When asked what her Valentine’s Day plans are, she shared that she will be performing for a wedding. She has never celebrated the holiday regardless of whether she is dating or single.
I am happy for Ron that he got such a good catch. I wish them all the best...

Reactions: jw5

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sultry look for Hana Kuk. :biggrin:

View attachment 131184
Ron sure is lucky..I hope it works well for both of them.

Ron Ng and Hana Kuk’s Relationship Heats Up – JayneStars.com

2169 0

0 Share0
Tagged as an item since last September, Hana Kuk (菊梓喬) and Ron Ng’s (吳卓羲) relationship rumors are at an all-time high, after the actor brought his family to watch her New Year’s Eve performance.

Appearing at Yan Chai Charity Show’s <慈善星輝仁濟夜> press conference, Hana seemed prepared for the barrage of press questions and thanked Ron for supporting her performance. “Many good friends and their family came to support that night. It’s been a long time since I’ve performed outdoors, so I was really happy to see a large audience.”

Hana is full of compliments towards Ron, “He is a well-respected senior, and his dramas are good.” As Ron is well known for being filial, Hana agreed and praised him for being a nice and good person.

When asked if she felt that Ron is pursuing her, Hana said that the feeling of being pursued is very subjective. The only thing she felt was that it was very windy and cold on the night of her performance! Reporters did not beat around the bush, and directly asked if Ron was her boyfriend, but Hana declined to comment. They added that Ron did not deny that she was his girlfriend, but Hana awkwardly brushed off the question stating that she is focusing on work.

Usually, companies are aversive to their artistes dating, but Hana’s company did not ask her to keep her relationships low profile. When asked what her Valentine’s Day plans are, she shared that she will be performing for a wedding. She has never celebrated the holiday regardless of whether she is dating or single.

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Kiki for JayneStars.com.

jw5

Loyal
Ron sure is lucky..I hope it works well for both of them.

Ron Ng and Hana Kuk’s Relationship Heats Up – JayneStars.com

2169 0

0 Share0

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Kiki for JayneStars.com.

They make a very good looking and talented couple. :thumbsup:

jw5

Loyal
from yahoo.com:

Michelle Reis: I was in the ICU for 48 hours​

17 Jan – Former actress and beauty queen Michelle Reis was recently revealed to have spent 48 hours in ICU.

As reported on Mingpao, Michelle surprised many recently when she posted a photo of her in the hospital surrounded by a variety of medical equipment.

She wrote, "During these 48 hours in the intensive care unit, I have returned to life and I sincerely thank the professional medical team for their meticulous care. I'm really sorry for making my family exhausted and worried."

She then added, "Please take good care of your body."

1642432492273.png

Speaking to the media soon after, Michelle shared that the issue started as early as Tuesday last week (11 January) when she had heart palpitations and breathing difficulties.

Following a checkup, it was revealed that her blood pressure and oxygen levels had reached a dangerously low level and that she had to be sent to the ICU immediately.

"The doctor told me that if I delayed [getting treatment], the world will no longer have Michelle Reis," she added, assuring that she is now safely moved to a regular ward.

(Photo Source: Michelle Reis Instagram)