• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To RSM Sir! I Salute You!

jw5

Loyal
Thanks for the field report! :thumbsup:

Back in 88, no such thing as cooling off day, the night before the polls, WP secured a rally site where the current Telok Kurau Primary School stands. Emotions were high and I remembered JBJ and FS had to calm us down as we chanted “MATA KAYU”, 3 to 4 riot vehicles on standby, mind you, and crowds remained on site some half an hour after rally ended.

Come the next day during polling and the night when results were announced, FS had to calm the crowd down again stating he doesn’t wish for a re-count. We knew the GRC plan worked for the PAP and we hated it, their scheme got through. Had the first GRC fell the first time this scheme was introduced, more would have fallen like dominos.

Hence we always value that pre-88 arrangement of the one-candidate-one-smc, fight one-on-one, fair and square. Selalu lah.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Technicality aside, he deserves the respect. So 'Sir' is appropriate. A salute is a gesture of respect. There are officers undeserving of it and many others deserve it instead.

The rules should be changed to reflect anyone can be saluted as a form of respect.
He reservist unit RSM? So good chance he also NSF not regular. His rank can be as low as 2nd sergeant. RSM is an appointment. I know reservist CSM appointment get extra one thousand dollars per year on top of MUP. RSM not sure. My reservist CSM was NSF platoon sergeant from another platoon. He was the only NSF still around during reservist. Technically he was arrowed to be Lao Cek. Armour all cheena, no use encik.
Reservist RSM was battalion hq company ops sergeant during NSF.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have zero respect for the SAF and anything SAF related.

My personal experience is that it is a total clown organization. Nepotism. Elitist. Bullshit full of por lumpar assholes.

Meetings are a farce. Any problem? No problem sir! Ok we go mess.

Fuck lah.

So sorry I have no respect for whatever shit rank anyone has.

I see the person. In fact the less lauded by SAF the better they are in my eyes. Cos if they are lauded by SAF I see them as those por lumpar or parachute elite fucktards.

I have intense hatred of the SAF.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Put it this way lah.

When you have an entire fucking big organization that says they are here to do X but never actually ever do X but have all these simulations only and then boast how great they are.

What else can you expect but full of deluded self praising bullshitters?

Can you imagine any other organization with multi million dollar budgets like that? What accountability?

So fuck the SAF lah. The most useless organization that thinks itself too highly.

Imagine I have this multi billion dollar hospital or health care organization. I say we can deploy and help million of refugees. Treat patients. Handle mass casualties. Handle pandemics.

Spend billions acquire staff and equipment.

But never actually even treat a real patient.

All simulation. Test cases. Computer game.

We test our doctors. Give scenarios. Patient cases. Let them try. And they always come out top in class!

Steady lah! I have best doctors in the world. Who never ever treat a real patient.

You say I full of shit or not?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have zero respect for the SAF and anything SAF related.

My personal experience is that it is a total clown organization. Nepotism. Elitist. Bullshit full of por lumpar assholes.

Meetings are a farce. Any problem? No problem sir! Ok we go mess.

Fuck lah.

So sorry I have no respect for whatever shit rank anyone has.

I see the person. In fact the less lauded by SAF the better they are in my eyes. Cos if they are lauded by SAF I see them as those por lumpar or parachute elite fucktards.

I have intense hatred of the SAF.

Everyday, I was just preoccupied with how to keng and siam arrows. But most of the time, I was out of sight as I was very arh ga liao with the Tech chief. Whenever he had need to bring equipment for servicing, he'll ask me to be the vehicle commander. Can book out straight from the HQ side.