• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To RSM Sir! I Salute You!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont call RSM sir you twit

Technicality aside, he deserves the respect. So 'Sir' is appropriate. A salute is a gesture of respect. There are officers undeserving of it and many others deserve it instead.

The rules should be changed to reflect anyone can be saluted as a form of respect.

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucking RSM deprived Singapore of a no-nonsense driven leader. We should be thankful for that?

If this Ivan bloke is a gem, the pappies would not have told him to fuck off after the criticism had surfaced. The pappies must have uncovered certain facts about the allegations to chop him off. Apparently, the pappies were desperate to find people willing to stand in GE2020, and in scrapping the bottom of the barrel, they got shit.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
9ebfa7a509fb8a748c61497ac95a0ac3.gif

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fight the majority of sinkies?

I dont think so.

Sinkies dont fight. They go for these stupid elections which are won by the stupid majority.
I am one of them
Our forefathers build this place.
Why should we leave?
They should be the ones leaving

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am one of them
Our forefathers build this place.
Why should we leave?
They should be the ones leaving

That's the idealist.

I would say in such a situation where the majority are so stupid and ignorant and brainless then you need covert elements to cause chaos for change to happen.

So the question is do you feel that is worth it? All the bloodshed and damage.

I think most sinkies will say the answer is no. Even I agree Singapore is not that bad to require that.

But that also means there will be no change.

Do I choose to then live among the dumb and dumber? Or do I move on?

We are not trees.

For those who say ok I will stay and "fight".

I have 2 questions for you

1. How long has it been since you realised this and made the decision to stay and fight?

2. Over that period of time how much closer are you to your goals of change?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the idealist.

I would say in such a situation where the majority are so stupid and ignorant and brainless then you need covert elements to cause chaos for change to happen.

So the question is do you feel that is worth it? All the bloodshed and damage.

I think most sinkies will say the answer is no. Even I agree Singapore is not that bad to require that.

But that also means there will be no change.

Do I choose to then live among the dumb and dumber? Or do I move on?

We are not trees.

For those who say ok I will stay and "fight".

1. How long has it been since you realised this and made the decision to stay and fight?

Bro , not every sinkie is a professional like you.
There are many who struggles and live from day to day.
Some have parents to support and children to feed and has to wrestle jobs from invading foreigners.
Jin cham wan.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some have parents to support and children to feed and has to wrestle jobs from invading foreigners.
Jin cham wan.
yalor, not all sinkies can suka suka melarikan diri to angmoh country. will need direction, dough, determination, degree, dogsbody work. most will give up on lack of 1st "d" - direction.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
yalor, not all sinkies can suka suka melarikan diri to angmoh country. will need direction, dough, determination, degree, dogsbody work. most will give up on lack of 1st "d" - direction.
Hanor if without strong capabilities will really die along the way.

There are millions of ceca and tiongkok waiting to replace.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Jin cham wan.

I will say that it is the professionals who find it hardest to change direction.

Imagine you study 5 years. Then work another 5 years become doctor. You want to migrate and go somewhere that says oh sorry we dont recognize your qualification from sinkieland. You have to take all our exams and fight for a spot to train again here.

You will do meh? Give up 10 years plus work?

Same for dentists lawyers etc.

Then when you research what jobs you will likel the doing is things like landscaper, janitor, fast food staff, general laborer, production line worker, chop chicken at food factory.

You want ar?

Anyway I will leave you with a simple quote.

For things to change I have to change. If the change isnt happening it means I have not changed enough.

It is easier to change you own situation your own outlook your own circumstances your own future than it is to change OTHERS.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Lol!

Sinkies will never see it that way.

I remember a very common phrase in sinkieland. No choice!

Rubbish

Back when I was planning to migrate I would talk to friends fellow doctors and they would say no choice. Cannot migrate.

I would say we all have a choice. It is merely the price of the choice that we are not willing to pay for.

I am guilty of this now.

I hate my work. I hate being a doctor. But it is my livelihood and I am still actively looking to have more of this work I hate. Why? The price of changing and not doing it is what I am unwilling fo pay for now.

So in actual fact I am still choosing to do this work I hate. It is my choice. Not no choice.

So dont let anybody saying I have no choice fool you.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
wah he wrote to SG Lee Hsien Loong! But how come don't address him as SG BG (Ret) Lee Hsien Loong?

All this BG MG SG. Then LHL no more BG?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The undated letter is a clear indication that like everything else about this erection,
it was a rushed job. There was zero remorse in his letter, and the reply from LHL
was in the same tone. They deserve each other.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

My kakis and I were calling for recount of the votes in 88, been voting opposition since then till Eunos GRC becomes AJ GRC, all the way till today.