• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘I will kill you and your families’ – Somali muslim migrant stabs German man in the neck in small town, 30 police officers make arrest

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Muslims are discouraged from incest, smoking, drug consumption, becoming a terrorist and drinking alcohol, but are not forbidden from doing any of the aforementioned.
I once took a cab at rush hour during Ramadan, and had a chat with the driver, a calmly late middle aged man. We talked about fasting, and its health benefits, but also its religious dimensions. When i was reaching my destination, i casually commented on the pack of smokes on his dash board. I asked him if he could smoke when he was fasting. He said no problem, after 7pm, he could drink, smoke, and have a cheap fuck on the go. Quite an education for me as a very young man.