• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To RSM Sir! I Salute You!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My kakis and I were calling for recount of the votes in 88, been voting opposition since then till Eunos GRC becomes AJ GRC, all the way till today.

Good!

So since WP won AJ GRC how has that changed your life?

How close are you to the goals you want?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
We've taken note of this RSM and will unofficially blacklist him from career progression. We'll also be sourcing for a good loyal CECA worker to replace him. He can go drive Grab or Comfort taxi, or deliver food.
Finally you admit that CECAs are deliberately brought in by PAP to displaced good Sinkies. Food delivery and driver jobs for Sinkies. Vote out PAP, enemy of Sinkies.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
My personal goals? to die without regrets, so far so good.

Post GE11, we see PG package, then we see MG package, etc. The recognition for them was zilch when we were back in Delphi days.

I guess we have different goals.

I wanted to have better quality of life.

Better work life balance.

Have a house big enough for all my 4 kids to have a room each.

Cool dry weather.

Less stress about kids education.

Able to own my cars without worrying about COE.

I guess different priorities in life.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
My kakis and I were calling for recount of the votes in 88, been voting opposition since then till Eunos GRC becomes AJ GRC, all the way till today.
The young does not know how that was stolen.

Maybe a short write up here for their education?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you could address Warrant Officers as “sir” ?
KNN other vocations my uncle don't know but in mindef the chief of military police wo you definitely need to address him as sir KNN he is the king there only below the chief of defence but above all other ranks KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You call them Encik
KNN in mindef the practice is different from in units KNN due to too many colonels and orhweesir the mp has extraordinary power inside KNN my uncle aspire to be a mp after witnessing many incidents of pte to corporal mp tekaning orhweesir KNN a pte mp is more powerful than a captain to major there for sure KNN only lt colonel onwards the mp start to give some balls KNN

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The young does not know how that was stolen.

Maybe a short write up here for their education?

Back in 88, no such thing as cooling off day, the night before the polls, WP secured a rally site where the current Telok Kurau Primary School stands. Emotions were high and I remembered JBJ and FS had to calm us down as we chanted “MATA KAYU”, 3 to 4 riot vehicles on standby, mind you, and crowds remained on site some half an hour after rally ended.

Come the next day during polling and the night when results were announced, FS had to calm the crowd down again stating he doesn’t wish for a re-count. We knew the GRC plan worked for the PAP and we hated it, their scheme got through. Had the first GRC fell the first time this scheme was introduced, more would have fallen like dominos.

Hence we always value that pre-88 arrangement of the one-candidate-one-smc, fight one-on-one, fair and square. Selalu lah.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN in mindef the practice is different from in units KNN due to too many colonels and orhweesir the mp has extraordinary power inside KNN my uncle aspire to be a mp after witnessing many incidents of pte to corporal mp tekaning orhweesir KNN a pte mp is more powerful than a captain to major there for sure KNN only lt colonel onwards the mp start to give some balls KNN
From what I know. RSM Encik, young 2LTs sir. RSM have given boy 2LTs angry look but have to greet them "Good Morning Sir or Good Morning 2LT whatever name". NSF say "Good Morning Encik" if 2LT around or if they are not, the RSM act like officer then later get tekan by boy officers.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I know. RSM Encik, young 2LTs sir. RSM have given boy 2LTs angry look but have to greet them "Good Morning Sir or Good Morning 2LT whatever name". NSF say "Good Morning Encik" if 2LT around or if they are not, the RSM act like officer then later get tekan by boy officers.
Yes by ranking they still have to greet 2lt as sir but from the angry rook and the power to order them to do certain things it creates a tense moment KNN eg a pte mp can shout across a distant to freeze a orhweesir to stop walking and command him to do certain actions KNN a normal pte will never get this kind of privilege KNN

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Hence we always value that pre-88 arrangement of the one-candidate-one-smc, fight one-on-one, fair and square. Selalu lah.

need to add, that Marborky was one chap slotted through GRC after failing to unseat Chiam multiple times at Potong Pasir. Ptui!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You also have to teach them that majority of fellow countrymen are idiots lemmings spineless brainless.

Best gift for them is to migrate and have a new start and a better life.

They will do their children a big favour.
Leave as young as possible.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I call people I respect Sir all the time. People whom I do not respect I call them CB even if they are commissioned officers.
hanor, there are many that call "sir" out of respect for the rank - but not the person.
in my days, those that were really respected were called "tuan" by their subordinates :cool: