• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your NDP march in NSF liability term soldier days... to share your experience??? I have one..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the 2nd year of NSF liability... Sport program ends.. return to camp life...

Dragged into NDP troop practice to march in line, just that.... start at 8a.m... till 11.30 am... lunch... then back to parade ground march from 2 pm to 4 pm... 5 days a week from May to July 3 months.... fucking hot season of the year....

Our supposedly Commanding parade officer of this troop was to practising the march with us... not him, then just join us and practice for 2 hours that's it.... fuck you SAF....

This one is worth to mention... what a fuck up bastard parade commander was he...

And on this day actual NDP day... not rehearsal.... and all contingents already marched into the parade ground at the City hall ground.... ready to salute...

Then we are in homat senjata ( salute arm up) position.... ready to rusok senjata ( down arm), this idiot parade commander went blank, forgotten what position to call next...

this was because his back was facing us... he was facing the Grandstand... cant see what position to call next...

He forgotten nehhh... wtf.... and we are shocked... a long pause of silence... jitpai chum liao.... he was fucked...

But I was in the center front middle row and facing his big fat ass... he was about 3 m away from me... sensing the long silence and waiting for his command... I say rusok .... that's it... save his life fucking embarrassment... if I didn't do that he is stuff and expect to drop one pip downgrade his rank from captain to 2nd Lt....

Shd have call jepat jalan or hendak kaki to confuse him lehhh.. stuff him...

Then later he ask the troop who was that soldier that save his life.... he come to me and we make eye contact but he didn't say anything... that's bad... at least say thank you that would be nice.... 但是 用狗眼看人低 type...

This is the type of SAF commander officers PAP has ..... can we trust him to lead and be a gracious leader... wtf... sad...

@Papsmearer ... was it you?

What about you...?

Tioboh hope this helps....

Last edited: