• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They want the curry pool inside, this filthy slut collected gallons of curry.
You are then a nut case attacking every woman a slut except your mother when she is obviously the number one slut open leg give birth no teach raised liar son of whore.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan Shiok Bin, I want to stab your throat with a fork , slice off your nipples and fuck your cheebye with a knife.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SHIOK BIN THAT CCB!

images

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan Shiok Bin, I want to stab your throat with a fork , slice off your nipples and fuck your cheebye with a knife.
You shameless despicable dishonorable glockman clone aka Jeremy Quek did not follow agreement to stop insulting me want to hide in turtle hole to abuse me and my good name until when? You think i am here to spam without expecting you lowlife to insult my good name? But neither am I a resident whore or have std for you to insult using miss gan or nusa Duta or whatever your clever ccb liar son of whore way. You have been doing that to me for years using various clones and I have left not once but twice so don’t come and act innocent you are doing that to me because I attack you. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless despicable dishonorable glockman clone aka Jeremy Quek did not follow agreement to stop insulting me want to hide in turtle hole to abuse me and my good name until when? You think i am here to spam without expecting you lowlife to insult my good name? But neither am I a resident whore or have std for you to insult using miss gan or nusa Duta or whatever your clever ccb liar son of whore way. You have been doing that to me for years using various clones and I have left not once but twice so don’t come and act innocent you are doing that to me because I attack you. Pui!

You ARE A FUCKING WHORE, CHEEBYE SELLER!
YOUR HOLE IS OPEN 24HOURS, A LOT OF INDIANS GOING IN AND OUT OF YOUR SMELLY CUNT!
SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOUR NEIGHBOURS WILL TAKE TURNS TO FUCK YOU!
YOU SHOULD INVITE THE INDIANS DOWN TO LICK YOUR CHEEBYE.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SHIOK BIN, YOU WHOLE FAMILY AND ANCESTORS ALL WHORE.
YOU ARE THE TOP CHEEBYE SELLER SINCE YOU CONQUER THE INDIA MARKET!
YOU FILTHY SLUT WHORE! YOU WILL DIE OF STD WITH YOUR CHEEBYE ROTTEN.
FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S CHAO CHEEBYE!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think her noisy neighbours are 阿飘, since she is always complaining about them but the authoriries can't do anything about it.
飘叔 biu sok? Should be. Based on this quote the kind security guard and the leecording would have done something about it. Or the kind security is actuallee 飘叔 :eek:
Screenshot_20220211-213115_Facebook.jpg

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
飘叔 biu sok? Should be. Based on this quote the kind security guard and the leecording would have done something about it. Or the kind security is actuallee 飘叔 :eek:
View attachment 134085
She gives half ball to lecherous security guard is it? Lots of Lao aunties does this trick in wet market with old uncle stallholders just to get a bit more meat and vegetables. I wouldn't be surprised if this unhinged woman does that :biggrin: