• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hiding in this internet rat hole forum to smear and insult me slut whore mistress is not called criminal then called what?
the definition of criminal is someone who commits actions against the interests of a society. What you just described fails to meet that criterion.

I'll leave it to you and him do decide what to call what he does.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You liar cantonese son of whore pretending to be Hokkien pretending now not to know a crime is committed against individual (s).
?? I just described to you what it is. And you cannot fulfill the definition of it. You are the one pretending not to know what it is.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are twisting in your @kaninabuchaojibye way again. i already answered a crime is against individual and you know it that’s why you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are hiding in this rat hole to smear me have a sugar daddy. Go to my Facebook to ask your sugar daddy question if you think it is not a crime to do so.
and I gave you the legal definition of a criminal act. Now go and learn how to read before you start spouting nonsense. You must have failed at school to not understand such a simple definition.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gin spam in threads broadcast her return :biggrin:
That's shioker bin way of saying airrrrrr I'm back
images.jpeg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to cut off her dirty cheebye and slice it into thin slices.
Her cheebye will be more yellow since it's drowned in curry, that fucking toilet bowl of India. Gan Shiok Bin!

Slicing-Abalone-5855aeb75f9b586e02aa94cf.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GRAB YOUR WEAPON!!!!!!
I'm using my magic staff, my whip and a chain saw together with ninja star.
THIS BITCH MUST DIE!!!!
You glockman psychopath are so pretentious as usual. i already died i.e killed by you and left the forum but you continue to insult me in the 5.5 months prove that you are a fraud that wants to attack me and not what you claimed I want to attack you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You glockman psychopath are so pretentious as usual. i already died i.e killed by you and left the forum but you continue to insult me in the 5.5 months prove that you are a fraud that wants to attack me and not what you claimed I want to attack you.
Ok please note this holy truth in this Pui Pui Pui forum filled with evil filthy coward criminal liars sons of whores accusing me a virgin a liar slut whore mistress. Pui!