• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shocking :eek:

I didn't know this woman is that hyoer crazy.

A matter of time before SPF picks get up and send her to IMH for assessment.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya lor, and I thought I had it bad. Poor Shanmugam, for once I think he deserves his high pay.:biggrin:
This woman is seriously unhinged.

There is no bottom line as to what she will do to seek vengeance for for she thinks or hallucinates that she is being unfairly treated.

Better to stay away from her.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This woman is seriously unhinged.

There is no bottom line as to what she will do to seek vengeance for for she thinks or hallucinates that she is being unfairly treated.

Better to stay away from her.
Please forgive me for reserving my comments, for I am most fearful of the fire and brimstone that would surely come my way if I dared comment.

but i agree with you.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220211-213040_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220211-213115_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220211-213124_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220211-213135_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220211-213145_Facebook.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what’s new? You evil filthy coward cantonese prostitute descendant posting this is not called mad while I post factual accounts of harassment with supporting audios and facts corroborated with management office is called mad. If I am charged a criminal for stating facts of harassment then seriously this country is something wrong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya lor, and I thought I had it bad. Poor Shanmugam, for once I think he deserves his high pay.:biggrin:
So disgusting liar son of whore to act innocent again when you have good times for years and in this 5.5 months until yesterday ganging with nightsafari etc and using clones to insult me slut whore mistress.