• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She gives half ball to lecherous security guard is it? Lots of Lao aunties does this trick in wet market with old uncle stallholders just to get a bit more meat and vegetables. I wouldn't be surprised if this unhinged woman does that :biggrin:
That means the security guard after leeceived a bj from her didn't leelee went to pursue the matter. Gin said he is rare kind of human being that speak up for her but nothing was done she continued to harass fb after that day :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She gives half ball to lecherous security guard is it? Lots of Lao aunties does this trick in wet market with old uncle stallholders just to get a bit more meat and vegetables. I wouldn't be surprised if this unhinged woman does that :biggrin:
Showing neh-nehs is passe. The wise ones would do this.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gun shioker bin has problem living and working in jb condo sg condo coffeeshops bud stops streets supermarkets sg flying college and other workplace. Where should she stay ? :biggrin::cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely let my uncle leemind you that whilst terrorism is a serious offence false leeporting of terrorism is also as serious :o-o:

A person is guilty of making a terrorist threat or of making a false report of terrorism if the person: threatens to commit an act of terrorism and communicates the threat to any other person or, knowingly makes a false report of an act of terrorism and communicates the false report to any other person, knowing the ...

The Police have arrested a 60-year-old man for making a false bomb threat.

On 26 August 2017 at about 7.32 pm, the Police received a call from a security personnel of Singapore Indoor Stadium stating that he had detained a man who claimed that he had a bomb with him. At the time of the incident, an event was on-going at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Following the call, officers from Bedok Police Division responded and subsequently arrested the man. Preliminary investigation indicated that the suspect had no intention or means to carry out his threats. The Police treat all security threats seriously and will not hesitate to take action against anyone who causes public alarm.

The man was arrested under Regulation 8(1) of the United Nations (Anti-Terrorism Measures) Regulations, which states that it is an offence for a person to communicate or make available by any means any information which he knows or believes to be false to another person, with the intention of inducing in him or any other person a false belief that a terrorist act has been, is being or will be carried out. Any person found guilty of committing the offence shall be punished with a fine not exceeding $100,000 or with imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years, or both.

PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
27 August 2017 @ 2:00 PM

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely let my uncle leemind you that whilst terrorism is a serious offence false leeporting of terrorism is also as serious :o-o:

A person is guilty of making a terrorist threat or of making a false report of terrorism if the person: threatens to commit an act of terrorism and communicates the threat to any other person or, knowingly makes a false report of an act of terrorism and communicates the false report to any other person, knowing the ...

The Police have arrested a 60-year-old man for making a false bomb threat.

On 26 August 2017 at about 7.32 pm, the Police received a call from a security personnel of Singapore Indoor Stadium stating that he had detained a man who claimed that he had a bomb with him. At the time of the incident, an event was on-going at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Following the call, officers from Bedok Police Division responded and subsequently arrested the man. Preliminary investigation indicated that the suspect had no intention or means to carry out his threats. The Police treat all security threats seriously and will not hesitate to take action against anyone who causes public alarm.

The man was arrested under Regulation 8(1) of the United Nations (Anti-Terrorism Measures) Regulations, which states that it is an offence for a person to communicate or make available by any means any information which he knows or believes to be false to another person, with the intention of inducing in him or any other person a false belief that a terrorist act has been, is being or will be carried out. Any person found guilty of committing the offence shall be punished with a fine not exceeding $100,000 or with imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years, or both.

PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
27 August 2017 @ 2:00 PM
Her O level A1 English only can't differentiate what is terrorism and what is not? :laugh:

I think MOE should just scrap O Levels. It produces strange people.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fb status update. Gsb still alive in fb :biggrin: my uncle predict a sudden leemoval of account just like twitter upon leeceiving warning :sneaky:
Screenshot_20220212-102313_Facebook.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's not a half ball type of girl, she's full cheebye, whole piece take out and seduce.

singapore-exhibitionist-hdb.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL then have to wear this type of pantie with a rats kiap in front any movement it will kiap the digger finger
View attachment 134102
:geek:

She half asleep cheebye itchy want to scratch also kiap her own fingers.
Her ah lao want to lick her cheebye also kiap.
Her father go near smell her cheebye nose kiap.
Her mother smartest, take vacuum cleaner want to suck out the curry, kiap!

Gan Shiok Bin, you filthy hooker!

Last edited:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, s her real name Gan Shiok Bing as per thread title or Very Kind Lady?

If it's really the former, then it's a damn weird name.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, s her real name Gan Shiok Bing as per thread title or Very Kind Lady?

If it's really the former, then it's a damn weird name.
It is indeed weird and not coincidental. My uncle think you haven't read his prophecies. In this case gsb was already fated to let other people shiok shiok aka suay ji name :redface:
Fann wan fong = 饭碗 = rice bowl
Now she got porcelain rice bowl face
As my uncle always says in his prophecies sometimes things are fated to be this way when the name has been given and it is not coincidental.
Leemember the tj pgr car on fire the lady also has a siew in her name .There are so many more cases that my uncle can even write a book on it and my uncle also not spared when he gave 1 password and it happened soon after the password changed. This sort of prophecies also made my uncle huats and huats on horses and football bettings