• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE OFFICIAL FUCK GINFREELY ROOM!!
11 FEB 2022 marks the return of the itchy whore!
FUCK DIE HER!!!

theginwhore_2016-01-11_22-41-05_2_zrnjrh.png

Prepare your weapons!!
- broomsticks
- whips
- chainsaw
- machine gun
- ninja star

Feel free to fuck her, cut off her nipples, whip her, cut off her cheebye and rip her apart!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liar son of whore as usual yoi didn’t follow your agreement to stop insulting me in this 5.5 months and you are a coward liar dare not go to my facebook. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liar son of whore as usual yoi didn’t follow your agreement to stop insulting me in this 5.5 months and you are a coward liar dare not go to my facebook. Pui!
i am only here to spam but leongsam and cottonmouth didn’t follow agreement means I can be back if I want to but I have better things to do than come back.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
颜非处女WHORE!
what’s new? You evil filthy coward cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are only good at trampling women. Even those that you keep calling shitskins you dare not call him that when one posted here talking to you hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s been 5.5 months since I left and the malicious dogs cottonmouth aka glockman aka Jeremy Quek as per hint by jw5 (and sweetiepie etc) are allowed by Leongsam to smear and insult me slut whore mistress with no consequence. I have to inform Leongsam to delete the posts and sometimes to no avail and i am sick of it. So Leongsam did not follow his deal to get his moderators to remove posts speaking ill of me so here I am carrying out my vow to spam the forum if cottonmouth is allowed to spam in my threads without consequence - which cottonmouth obviously did and was allowed - and he has been allowed in this 5.5 months no need follow his agreement to stop insulting me and continued to smear and insult me whore just yesterday and insulted me have std one day before that and everyday with no consequence.

Another thing to highlight is I realised after I left forum that @strawberry = @kaninabuchaojibye and I already know @nightsafari = @kaninabuchaojibye i.e despicable nightsafari is the strawberry that started the thread Who is Ginfreely sugar daddy and then keep upping it on the pretext of asking about strawberry. No wonder so pretentious always pretending to like my Hokkien threads while stabbing me non stop.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am only here to spam but leongsam and cottonmouth didn’t follow agreement means I can be back if I want to but I have better things to do than come back.

I would slit your throat, stab your eye with the knife and fuck your cheebye hard with it.
After I'm done, I will get some indians to gangrape your carcass!