• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The search for a lasting happiness

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can be choked to death doing BBBJs since you do not have teeth !!:eek:

Its good to know that despite your age your are still in touch with the vital acronyms such as BBBJ. Good for you.

As for toothless BBBJ, i have not had the experience as I woud prefer the lady to at least put on her dentures first.

But as an uncle i know that its not how you look that matters, its how sincere the act is done that's more gratifying.:wink:

Gramps shd also practise age old advice: try not to speak with mouth full:p

Aaah. You young fellas have no idea what you are missing. Once you tried toothless, you won't go back. :p:p:p

Mei meis stand aside for Ah Ma!! :wink::wink::wink:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aaah. You young fellas have no idea what you are missing. Once you tried toothless, you won't go back. :p:p:p

Mei meis stand aside for Ah Ma!! :wink::wink::wink:

You nincumboob !!

Like I said earlier, you can be choked to death doing BBBJs since you do not have teeth !! :eek:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
U said it! Deadwood who are masters at their game of politicking and protecting their own interests. It's so bad I'm actually thinking of packing up by year end.:mad:

Can call me uncle if you are under 25. Otherwise call me darling. Toothless grannies need not apply :p Joking... bros in forum familiar with me know my hands are already full :biggrin:

So if i'm under 21 i get to call you darling uncle?
Don't worry I have too many boyfriends la.

Set sex traps for those politicking old guys lor. Just photograph them with sexy china mei-meis and make sure their fierce wives see the photo.
that kind of thing. Then they will guai guai listen to you.

I don't FL ok, so don't arrow me. :p:p

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You nincumboob !!

Like I said earlier, you can be choked to death doing BBBJs since you do not have teeth !! :eek:

Why leh? How you know? You had Ah Ma BJs before issit??? AIYOH!! :confused:

And erm, you mean nincompoop. Don't know what they teach you in schools nowadays, your english is atrocious!! :cool:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about me.. I won't. Just watch your back for the other horny chaps around here :biggrin:

I have a sideline selling spare organs freshly harvested from young healthy males. :biggrin::biggrin:

Plus who in their right minds would want a 63 year old granny? Or is it 21 year old nymph? :cool:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
click on the red/yellow card icon on the top right corner of his message.

Hello Knight in shining armour !!

After awhile, damsel in distress also fuck care you !! No response. Wahahaha ... Btw .... Will you be crying on your pasta's shoulders ??

Wahahaha :biggrin::biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Knight in shining armour !!

After awhile, damsel in distress also fuck care you !! No response. Wahahaha ... Btw .... Will you be crying on your pasta's shoulders ??

Wahahaha :biggrin::biggrin:

OOORR! You use swear words on the thread. Can't spell pastor eh? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by lolabunny
OOORR! You use swear words on the thread. Can't spell pastor eh?

You nenehpot !!

Finally found my quivering button ??

Oooops sorry ... lolibunny,

I thought the infartion was from you. It was from the lovelorn Knight in Rusty armour instead!!

Thousand apologies !!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by lolabunny
OOORR! You use swear words on the thread. Can't spell pastor eh?

You nenehpot !!

Finally found my quivering button ??

Oooops sorry ... lolibunny,

I thought the infartion was from you. It was from the lovelorn Knight in Rusty armour instead!!

Thousand apologies !!

I hope you slip on a banana peel when beo-ing china meimeis later. :cool::cool:

Why you so stressed out? Did you lose $ on market?