• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The search for a lasting happiness

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good 1. Putting together both, the former at some1's end may bring about joy.. or yucks:p

Wah lau you thinking dirty thoughts man

I was thinking of putting vaseline on dried lips. At least you don't cringe when you smile. And you know a smile makes 2.:biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau you thinking dirty thoughts man

I was thinking of putting vaseline on dried lips. At least you don't cringe when you smile. And you know a smile makes 2.:biggrin:

Bros, this terrible image of you two together with Vaseline in your hands and other parts floating in my mind :biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's where you are self-centred :p You are not the centre of the earth, and you are not the only party in the equation. If the wronged party finds the grace to forgive you, there is no bigger thing you can or need to do. You will be humbled. That is true happiness... :smile:

Yeah we never are the only party in the equation.

If the raped girl wants to forgive the rapist, no one can stop her from doing so right?

And no one can stop him from having his "true happiness" when he gets forgiven for raping an innocent girl right?

So I think he will be humbled thinking, "gosh I raped a girl and she forgave me, probably thanks to the fact I used plenty of vaseline and was so good at it, I can be forgiven for the trauma. Bless her kind little heart!"

In this case, what is society to judge? Truly we can be humbled. :cool:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I think he will be humbled thinking, "gosh I raped a girl and she forgave me, probably thanks to the fact I used plenty of vaseline and was so good at it, I can be forgiven for the trauma. Bless her kind little heart!"

Woh.. the bunny can be nasty!:biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's where you are self-centred :p You are not the centre of the earth, and you are not the only party in the equation. If the wronged party finds the grace to forgive you, there is no bigger thing you can or need to do. You will be humbled. That is true happiness... :smile:

Woh.. the bunny can be nasty!:biggrin:

Cos i'm young and entitled to be punky. You are old so you have to be the wise and smarter one. :p:cool::cool: DON'T CARE!!

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cos i'm young and entitled to be punky. You are old so you have to be the wise and smarter one. :p:cool::cool: DON'T CARE!!

Youth's folly is indeed an entitlement.. I missed those days too :wink::smile:

But please tone down on the Old part :o.. I'm still one of the few black-haired chaps in the industry I work in :p

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...terrible image of you two together with Vaseline in your hands and other parts floating in my mind
zack123 said:
dirty thoughts man. ..thinking of putting vaseline on dried lips. At least you don't cringe when you smile. And you know a smile makes 2.
Gents, your reception's faulty...it's all in your mind:biggrin:. Satire was intended for our (misguided) crusader..:p

Last edited:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Youth's folly is indeed an entitlement.. I missed those days too :wink::smile:

But please tone down on the Old part :o.. I'm still one of the few black-haired chaps in the industry I work in :p

OOPS! Muahaha. You said you were an old man first.

So you work in a place with lots of men with white hair? Must be stressful huh? :p

But can call you Uncle right?

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
OOPS! Muahaha. You said you were an old man first.

So you work in a place with lots of men with white hair? Must be stressful huh? :p

He can have white hair or even called an Uncle. However it does not matter to him. What matters to most men is that whether the crane booms up in the morning.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can have white hair or even called an Uncle. However it does not matter to him. What matters to most men is that whether the crane booms up in the morning.

What is that? :rolleyes: Can you not do "uncle speak"?

Example of Uncle-speak: Shall we go to somewhere dark and do unspeakable things? :cool:

So not all uncles cranes work in the morning? Interesting. At what age does that happen? :smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...What matters to most men is that whether the crane booms up in the morning.
Well oiled machinery, maybe can put some hot shots to shame even. Pia, don't let all that testerone buildup overnight go to waste:p:wink:

Last edited:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaseline destroys condoms right? So if you use Vaseline, you will have unprotected s@x? OMG!!

I use vaseline on my cracked lips. However as an old man, i think i may have seen the availability of other forms of lubricants which can be purchased off the shelves for carnal use and is condom-friendly.

You can PM me for more advice if you happen to be a virile young / middle age lady. If not, you can ask your friendly neighbourhood pharmacist for more advice:biggrin:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is that? :rolleyes: Can you not do "uncle speak"?

Example of Uncle-speak: Shall we go to somewhere dark and do unspeakable things? :cool:

So not all uncles cranes work in the morning? Interesting. At what age does that happen? :smile:

Scientifically it happens when the men is dead although there are cases where this never ceases. That is where the phrase " die cock stand" originates.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use vaseline on my cracked lips. However as an old man, i think i may have seen the availability of other forms of lubricants which can be purchased off the shelves for carnal use and is condom-friendly.

You can PM me for more advice if you happen to be a virile young / middle age lady. If not, you can ask your friendly neighbourhood pharmacist for more advice:biggrin:

Oh i'm an old lady who just recently learnt to use the internet from my favourite grandson. LOL.

You better not use vaseline. It can cause you to have stomach ulcers as it contains paraffin which can clog up your insides. Better just use good old olive oil from the kitchen. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't you just love that grinning face? It's got more teeth than I do. Do you think old grannies give better BBBJs as they don't have much teeth left? Been thinking of finding new ways to buy my grandson a new laptop so I can get his old one.

:wink::cool:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh i'm an old lady who just recently learnt to use the internet from my favourite grandson. LOL.

You better not use vaseline. It can cause you to have stomach ulcers as it contains paraffin which can clog up your insides. Better just use good old olive oil from the kitchen. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't you just love that grinning face? It's got more teeth than I do. Do you think old grannies give better BBBJs as they don't have much teeth left? Been thinking of finding new ways to buy my grandson a new laptop so I can get his old one.

You can be choked to death doing BBBJs since you do not have teeth !!:eek:

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its good to know that despite your age your are still in touch with the vital acronyms such as BBBJ. Good for you.

As for toothless BBBJ, i have not had the experience as I woud prefer the lady to at least put on her dentures first.

But as an uncle i know that its not how you look that matters, its how sincere the act is done that's more gratifying.:wink:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

U said it! Deadwood who are masters at their game of politicking and protecting their own interests. It's so bad I'm actually thinking of packing up by year end.:mad:

Can call me uncle if you are under 25. Otherwise call me darling. Toothless grannies need not apply :p Joking... bros in forum familiar with me know my hands are already full :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...call me uncle if you are under 25. Otherwise call me darling. Toothless grannies need not apply
zack123 said:
As for toothless BBBJ, i have not had the experience as I woud prefer the lady to at least put on her dentures first. ..its not how you look that matters, its how sincere the act is done that's more gratifying.
Gramps shd also practise age old advice: try not to speak with mouth full:p