• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Qur’an ‘contains errors of spelling, syntax and grammar; it is estimated there are about 2,500 such mistakes’

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MEMRI = Zionist 'intelligence' propaganda mouthpiece, intended to drive a wedge between its Arab and various other Muslim neighbours.

How does MEMRI drive a wedge between arabs and other inferior moslem races by translating sermons made by moslem preachers into the civilized English language?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Muslims are superior and always have upheld the highest standards.

You clearly are masturbating here. Your moslem 'prophet' didn't even keep his own islamic laws about 4 wives. By moslems' own accounts, he must have banged over a dozen different women. So what sort of 'highest standards' are you talking about?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Quran was a revelation to the prophet as a recitation and the prophet was not literate in the Arabic script. It was left to those literate to produce the written script of the Quran. There may be instances where alternatives may be available to render the words of the verses in the written form.

Not according to moslem historians. They called their 'quran' perfect, unaltered throughout history. It's like some school brat bragging that he has the biggest and newest toy, the best toy in the entire universe. There have been other more glaring errors, like the moslem quran mistaking the identities of 'Mary' and 'Mariam'.

Also, the quran, according to moslems own religious traditions, is clearly not the final revelation of their moon god. The moslems also needed the hadith, which was compiled at least 150 years after the first quran appeared. To study islam, moslems need both the quran and the hadith, not just the quran alone. So to call the quran the 'final revelation' of God is clearly debunked, even by moslems themselves.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not according to moslem historians. They called their 'quran' perfect, unaltered throughout history. It's like some school brat bragging that he has the biggest and newest toy, the best toy in the entire universe. There have been other more glaring errors, like the moslem quran mistaking the identities of 'Mary' and 'Mariam'.

Also, the quran, according to moslems own religious traditions, is clearly not the final revelation of their moon god. The moslems also needed the hadith, which was compiled at least 150 years after the first quran appeared. To study islam, moslems need both the quran and the hadith, not just the quran alone. So to call the quran the 'final revelation' of God is clearly debunked, even by moslems themselves.
I know what this sammyboy forum is, full of anti-Islamism and anti-PAP; but I don't take these seriously. The only reason why I do occasionally post here is because this is the only active SG forum allowing general discussion; HW zone allow only technology topics.

Firstly, I never ever argue or comment seriously on Islam, least of all at this forum. If I have serious doubt of Islam, I would have left the religion long ago.

About all the many evil things posters here mentioned the Muslims have committed, it is only how they see Islam; but there are many others who don't see it in such ways. About the many imperfections in the Quran and other theological issues, I believe after 1400 years, they have all been debated. It is silly for me to continue such a dead-end debate which cannot have any meaningful result; people hold opinions and they don't change.

Take the example. LHL called voters of WP as free riders, but many others don't agree. So people always have opposing opinions on an issue. It is the same when viewing Islam. But of course, few people take the views expressed in this sammyboy forum seriously. It is just the internet.

Chan Rasjid.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
About all the many evil things posters here mentioned the Muslims have committed, it is only how they see Islam; but there are many others who don't see it in such ways.

You do realize that moslems regularly denigrate other religions and their followers. It's the same argument from the other side.

About the many imperfections in the Quran and other theological issues, I believe after 1400 years, they have all been debated.

Of course they have been mostly debated. However, people are usually entrenched in their thinking, including moslems. Moslems ignore their own imperfections but insists only they moslems have the right to ridicule other people's beliefs.

Take the example. LHL called voters of WP as free riders, but many others don't agree. So people always have opposing opinions on an issue. It is the same when viewing Islam.

It actually isn't. You are free to disagree with our PM Lee. PAP voters and supporters are not coming to kill you or burn down your home. Moslems, on the other hand, have repeatedly attacked people for 'disrespecting islam' or their so-called prophet.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
50% of Muslims in the world are inbreds. Do you know what this means? There is no hope for your kind.

what else to expect.................when the false guru that started the death cult..............is a pedophile, liar, mass murderer, rapist and a total bastard..............

the greatest thing he did was to encourage inbreeding between cousins and uncles/nieces................

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The clergy busy fucking their latest underaged wife man, where got time to read and write? Unlike christian counterparts who devote their loves to prayer and learning, only left with little time to touch one another and small boys. :unsure:

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
...It actually isn't. You are free to disagree with our PM Lee. PAP voters and supporters are not coming to kill you or burn down your home. Moslems, on the other hand, have repeatedly attacked people for 'disrespecting islam' or their so-called prophet.
OK. I accept that sometimes in Islam it does issue fatwa, like against Salman Rushdie..

But the PAP sue you till bankruptcy. If you disagree with Xi Jinping, you may be disappeared; or lockdown in reeducation camps...The degrees of retaliation may differ sometimes.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do they have han girls in the next life you think?
Hell no! Han gals don't believe in demonic islam! Next life, I will be filthy rich han handsome chinese guy filled with han chio bu!

Come on la who will come out the idea of 72 virgin? Only lunatic siao lang peo will think of tat! U wan virgin girl, u have to get real life!

Anyway, gal virgin or not virgin doesn't matter! A non virgin gal can give a good ride while virgin gal, guy need to do everything and only missionary!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fill in the blank question:
Pick one religion that is better than Islam:
1) Hinduism
2) Buddhism
3) Taoism
4) Confucianism
5) Christianity
6) Zorastrianism
7) Judaism

Chan Rasjid

all of them are not easily radicalised or prone to extremism. I stand corrected.