• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Qur’an ‘contains errors of spelling, syntax and grammar; it is estimated there are about 2,500 such mistakes’

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You would know as you are in tbe same group
Cina and Melayu bodoh are different.
Screenshot_20200811_151849.jpg

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. At the rate they are breeding, they will take over the world!
Eu is a concern there! Sinkie need to keep take chinese and ang mo migrants as sinkie chinese low birth rate and m&d birth rate all time high! Ceca dont wan fucking stink! In the long future, if sinkie has a blur sotong pm and let the moslem outnumbered then sinkie is dead!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
dallinghoo-flyer-anambas.jpg
Eu is a concern there! Sinkie need to keep take chinese and ang mo migrants as sinkie chinese low birth rate and m&d birth rate all time high! Ceca dont wan fucking stink! In the long future, if sinkie has a blur sotong pm and let the moslem outnumbered then sinkie is dead!
It really depends on what you mean.

Does this look like a dead island to you?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
dallinghoo-flyer-anambas.jpg

It really depends on what you mean.

Does this look like a dead island to you?
Burma is not moslem majority island! Moslem majority they want the chinese to feed them! Islamization has risk of jihad and killings of infidels! Infidels will be treated as third class! Rich chinese need to seek migration!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burma is not moslem majority island! Moslem majority they want the chinese to feed them! Islamization has risk of jihad and killings of infidels! Infidels will be treated as third class! Rich chinese need to seek migration!
Anambas is in indonesia you fool! Its between singapore and borneo in the champa sea.( currently known as south china sea)

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communist prefer to eliminate their own han types.
Well they control the xingjinag area very well! Plus china moslem not necessary has to be moslem if they marry han chinese and this is not reported in media! I would probably go and find hui or uyhier wife and invite u to my church or wedding dinner banquet and serve u shark fin soup!

As for the political suffs, they did play mind games on each other! If your party is not with xi as for now, better migrate out to sg or other place!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno but i think they don't really want chinese too from incidents such as this.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno but i think they don't really want chinese too from incidents such as this.

This is just stereotype! There are many weird people among all race! I just hear tat a new condo still under construction and most of the tiongs had already pump money in it alrdy! Still say they dont tiong! My neighbor tiong is a nus chio bu but too bad she got a smart tiong bf and he look not bad!

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
year 2020 can you name one religion group with people worst behavior than Islam?
Fill in the blank question:
Pick one religion that is better than Islam:
1) Hinduism
2) Buddhism
3) Taoism
4) Confucianism
5) Christianity
6) Zorastrianism
7) Judaism

Chan Rasjid

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fill in the blank question:
Pick one religion that is better than Islam:
1) Hinduism
2) Buddhism
3) Taoism
4) Confucianism
5) Christianity
6) Zorastrianism
7) Judaism

Chan Rasjid

2020 Islam is the best!
Religiously motivated hate preaching, jihads, bad treatment of non believers, violence, incest, rape..non of the other religions can win Islam.

You think I am wrong, correct me with data.