• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, he squeezing with ah neh ghosts, whahahahaa
Please lah, dun eat those kind, I long time no eat liao... very unhygenic 1...

LOL must ask KNNBCCB go rescue him. BTW KNNBCCB also disappeared...

Ya don't want to try that again. A friend say try try he blanja so we try. My favourite style steamboat still Thai suki but Singapore donch have. Can add their suki chili sauce to soup as spicy as you like. Yummy and still wonch laisai.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL must ask KNNBCCB go rescue him. BTW KNNBCCB also disappeared...

Ya don't want to try that again. A friend say try try he blanja so we try. My favourite style steamboat still Thai suki but Singapore donch have. Can add their suki chili sauce to soup as spicy as you like. Yummy and still wonch laisai.
Next time go GM try MooKaTa, steamboat/grilling kind, just beside the big concrete stairs inside GM, you wont miss 1, that 1 is aroi mak mak!!!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time go GM try MooKaTa, steamboat/grilling kind, just beside the big concrete stairs inside GM, you wont miss 1, that 1 is aroi mak mak!!!

OK thanks. Next time I tell my friends look for that. We go GM usually drink beer and rubba girls at disco only. Seldom eat there.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not say I donch like or wonch eat. I donch know how to order lah. Only got Thai speaking friends or girls with me then can help me order.
That's why I said you dun put any effort at all.....

Btw, I'm off, I hope can be online during the match, See ya guys :biggrin::biggrin:

And of cox..... Good Morning all!!!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
LOL, k lah, dun make fun of you liao, why you havent sleep?

Sawasdeekrup everybody . . . . . Alamaking you 9 something say want to sleep but talk cock until 3 something sebeh ey-sai ah.

Have a safe journey and eat mak mak ok?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sawasdeekrup everybody . . . . . Alamaking you 9 something say want to sleep but talk cock until 3 something sebeh ey-sai ah.

Have a safe journey and eat mak mak ok?
Woke up at 1:30am, check my emails from my clients for changes, must do it before I go KL lah, lol

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woke up at 1:30am, check my emails from my clients for changes, must do it before I go KL lah, lol

I don't know much about good food to recommend in KL. The best western food I've had in Malaysia was in Cameron Highlands. The best Chinese food I've had in Malaysia was in Penang.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai food too spicy for me. I like western, Japanese and some Chinese. Even Malay and Indian food too spicy, I seldom eat except occasionally when left with no other choice.