• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only top 4 leagues, UCL interest me. Friendlies, Euro Champ, Europa League, International Matches etc... falls under "Can Do Without" Watching/Betting. :biggrin:

Super lucky last minute deflected goal for Newcastle Jets :biggrin: Anyway, exciting A-league match coming up on starhub chn 201: Melbourne Victory vs Sydney FC, Harry Kewell vs Brett Emerton. If Melbourne Victory doesn't win, then I worry :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch out for New Zealand's Messi, Marco Rojas :smile:

[video=youtube;NVwfNID1tJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVwfNID1tJw[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw the England match, they are so full of crap, Holland didnt play good either, lol

Take the Germans. Seldom disappoint.

In the past, Spain always failed to deliver. They are doing fine now.

England? They are a joke. If you had been a loyal supporter the past few years, you would have lost big time. We bet with our hearts not our big head sometimes. I opine this is due to the fact of exposure to BPL.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
No caveman for Les Bleus in this world cup.

sebastien-chabal.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take the Germans. Seldom disappoint.

In the past, Spain always failed to deliver. They are doing fine now.

England? They are a joke. If you had been a loyal supporter the past few years, you would have lost big time. We bet with our hearts not our big head sometimes. I opine this is due to the fact of exposure to BPL.
Been supporting the Dutch since 80s, Germany like cockroach, pak buay si 1. Spain is World champion, I dun like favourites, LOL. France and Italy, total crap, whahhaah

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
My favourite national team in the world:

[video=youtube;AbaNAFyW3Dg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbaNAFyW3Dg[/video]

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poland and Ukraine will take the top seeds, so Spain and Netherlands also seeded will have tough group, they will either meet Germany, England, Portugal, Italy and France in group stage.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The English are over rated lot.. Their media tend to hype their team before every major tournaments and their National team never fails to disapoint their fans time and time again... They got only Rooney as their world class player and he got a short fuse... I have been supporting them since the 1986 Mexico World Cup and yes they break my heart in every tournaments... The only positives are the 1990 World Cup and the 1996 Euros... Other than that, nothin to shout about being an England fan...:(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The English are over rated lot.. Their media tend to hype their team before every major tournaments and their National team never fails to disapoint their fans time and time again... They got only Rooney as their world class player and he got a short fuse... I have been supporting them since the 1986 Mexico World Cup and yes they break my heart in every tournaments... The only positives are the 1990 World Cup and the 1996 Euros... Other than that, nothin to shout about being an England fan...:(
Give up on them lah zeddy, their Ego is really omg... LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway, back to Euro, this was reported few days ago...

Pot One: Poland, Ukraine, Spain, Netherlands
Pot Two: Germany, England, Italy, Croatia
Pot Three: Russia, Greece, Portugal, Sweden
Pot Four: France, Denmark, Serbia, Czech Republic

Sweden/Netherlands or Greece/Croatia are most likely to qualify automatically as the best runner-up. This would make the pots for the play-off draw as follows:

Seeds:Sweden/Netherlands or Greece/Croatia, Denmark, Serbia, Czech Republic
Unseeded:Turkey, Ireland, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro

Last edited: