• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Turkey 1

Hakan Kadir (
Galatasaray Defender) 79'

Germany 3
Mario Gomez 35'
Thomas Muller 66'
B. Schweinsteiger (PG) 86'

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today is saturday leh, lol

Yeesss... Today is Saturday... Gonna go to Changi beach boardwalk later at 6am to walk the dog... Fresh air early in the mornin and enjoying the sea breeze good for you.. Alamak you should try goin for a stroll morning stroll at that hour.. Really refreshing.. Then later prata breakfast and teh tarik at Changi Village...Everyday should be like Saturday...

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
14766815c5e1140f13e9aed856f2e74dda50ca85.jpg

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeesss... Today is Saturday... Gonna go to Changi beach boardwalk later at 6am to walk the dog... Fresh air early in the mornin and enjoying the sea breeze good for you.. Alamak you should try goin for a stroll morning stroll at that hour.. Really refreshing.. Then later prata breakfast and teh tarik at Changi Village...Everyday should be like Saturday...
Yeah man..... I like to go out early morning too, but my side no seaside, whahahaha, good morning everybody :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, i have plans visiting bkk this month but i think weather not so good,so i never go. when is your tentative date?

going for breakfast liao...

We planning to go BKK leh, wanna join us or not? :biggrin:, confirm 1 are Ramseth, me, moustache eunuch Hedgey still deciding, joetsy is the tour guide :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
England qualified anyway. Much better than the Euro 2008 qualifying fiasco when they led the table all the way only to be booted down and out in the end on last two games consecutive defeats to Russia and Croatia.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The exciting deathmatch coming up will be Portugal and Denmark. Forget about the biggies Italy, Germany, England, Spain and Holland. They all qualified already.