• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
England qualified anyway. Much better than the Euro 2008 qualifying fiasco when they led the table all the way only to be booted down and out in the end on last two games consecutive defeats to Russia and Croatia.

Actually it's England vs Montenegro where England are favorites. :biggrin:

1476751384f25b876d84cdb4aedfe686b66c9cff.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with this flood coming in you can loy krathong everyday

Grow some hair and nail and get a Thai girlfriend. Then you can loy. You put some of both yours and hers hair and nail on the krathong then loy it. Also put 10 or 20 bahts on the krathong. It's supposed to mean offering but practically it's cleanup fee. Freelance swimming cleaners have to cleanup the river and they get to keep the money.

Might as well celebrate water festival also, hahahaha

That's over already by mid April. You must standby water gun by March. I mean water gun, not kiddy water pistol. If in this rainy season you go play shooting someone with a water gun, you may be shot back with real bullet.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yeesss... Today is Saturday... Gonna go to Changi beach boardwalk later at 6am to walk the dog... Fresh air early in the mornin and enjoying the sea breeze good for you.. Alamak you should try goin for a stroll morning stroll at that hour.. Really refreshing.. Then later prata breakfast and teh tarik at Changi Village...Everyday should be like Saturday...

Fuck zeddy you make me eyes wet really miss life in Singapore now. I really miss Singapore breakfast. Aiya so sad.

Now in car with partners on Motorway on our way to Pattaya. Got big party with our office staff there today and back tomorrow. I am very bored with such activities but then no choice.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck zeddy you make me eyes wet really miss life in Singapore now. I really miss Singapore breakfast. Aiya so sad.

Now in car with partners on Motorway on our way to Pattaya. Got big party with our office staff there today and back tomorrow. I am very bored with such activities but then no choice.

Joe, when you return back to Spore, you can follow me walk my dog at Changi Beach during early morning... I blanjah you breakfast..Wanted to eat prata but changed my mind.. So I had fishball noodle and Kopi O at Changi Village for breakfast while my dog ate his usual sausage that I bought for 70 cent from this mixed rice stall...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
whoa! dec is wet wet month...keep you posted of my decision and thanks for asking.

Rainy season in Thailand is between May to October. November is the start of winter so no more rain but tonwards December temperature can drop to 22degC for a few weeks so it's very sabhai sabhai especially alfresco and beer garden. So December rest assured is dry season not wet and cooling, my favorite period.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joe, when you return back to Spore, you can follow me walk my dog at Changi Beach during early morning... I blanjah you breakfast..Wanted to eat prata but changed my mind.. So I had fishball noodle and Kopi O at Changi Village for breakfast while my dog ate his usual sausage that I bought for 70 cent from this mixed rice stall...

Ohhhhhhhh you very bad make me miss Singapore so much. For me I normally take my Fluffy to Upper Thomson for breakfast prata and to the reservoir for walks. Fluffy don't like water la. Some time i really miss Singapore coffeeshop and hawker food.

Thanks zeddy for the blanja.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,joey, this one is for you::biggrin:

Big Girls Don´t Cry

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YVBvy2cc0Io?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YVBvy2cc0Io?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hamburg 2
Paraguay 0

P. Guerrero shines for Peru but club form zero with Hamburg being cellar dwellers. :biggrin:

Paraguay's Santa Cruz (Real Betis) failed to score! Lucas Barrios (Borussia Dortmund) not in line up (Injury). :biggrin:

2rghpq1.jpg

160cvus.jpg

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whatever it is krafty thanks. Cannot seenin my iPhone leh. You have a great weekend.

hi,joey, this one is for you::biggrin:

Big Girls Don´t Cry

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YVBvy2cc0Io?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YVBvy2cc0Io?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hamburg 2
Paraguay 0

P. Guerrero shines for Peru but club form zero with Hamburg being cellar dwellers. :biggrin:

Paraguay's Santa Cruz (Real Betis) failed to score! Lucas Barrios (Borussia Dortmund) not in line up (Injury). :biggrin:

2rghpq1.jpg

160cvus.jpg

It's the start of the A-league today! I won quite a lot of $$ from A-league last season. Hope it continues this season. If Newcastle Jets doesn't win, then I worry :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's the start of the A-league today! I won quite a lot of $$ from A-league last season. Hope it continues this season. If Newcastle Jets doesn't win, then I worry :biggrin:

Only top 4 leagues, UCL interest me. Friendlies, Euro Champ, Europa League, International Matches etc... falls under "Can Do Without" Watching/Betting. :biggrin: