• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually HK my second runroad choice after Thailand. I quite like the place. Other than the property price, the standard of living is quite reasonable. I find the price of transportation and food is actually not too different from SG and many case, cheaper. One thing to note, HK Zha Bo are really under-rated, Somehow, they are portrayed as materialistic and money grabbing in the drames/movies. In real life, I don't find them behaving like this. Maybe they are but have yet to encounter one HK Cha Bo like this.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yo bro your bloody mail box is full. Been looking for you for many days to tell you to clear it so that I could PM you. We're entitled to only 50 mails total inbox and outbox by that cheapskate Sam.

Actually HK my second runroad choice after Thailand. I quite like the place. Other than the property price, the standard of living is quite reasonable. I find the price of transportation and food is actually not too different from SG and many case, cheaper. One thing to note, HK Zha Bo are really under-rated, Somehow, they are portrayed as materialistic and money grabbing in the drames/movies. In real life, I don't find them behaving like this. Maybe they are but have yet to encounter one HK Cha Bo like this.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sham Tseng Yue Kee Roast Goose Restaurant,
New World, 9 Sham Tseng New Village Road
Tel - 02491 0105

I was posted to HK for a year before and whenever I go home on the way to the airport I will ask the taxi driver to go to this place (its not really on the way but more like a detour) its up in the hills. Buy a roast goose, tell them that the goose "chor-fei-gay" they will know how to pack for you without cutting. Come home don't even bother to heat it up, just use your bear hands and a small knife to tear it apart and eat it with Guinness. You will reach very close to heaven.

Ask them for me leh, I wanna eat 烧乳鸽

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sham Tseng Yue Kee Roast Goose Restaurant,
New World, 9 Sham Tseng New Village Road
Tel - 02491 0105

I was posted to HK for a year before and whenever I go home on the way to the airport I will ask the taxi driver to go to this place (its not really on the way but more like a detour) its up in the hills. Buy a roast goose, tell them that the goose "chor-fei-gay" they will know how to pack for you without cutting. Come home don't even bother to heat it up, just use your bear hands and a small knife to tear it apart and eat it with Guinness. You will reach very close to heaven.

wahh.... yum yum, i go search, this is goose, not pigeon right? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: thanks thanks

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It goose for sure buddy.

Fuck, I'm pissed now. Gotta go sleep now mate. Damn Japaneses really can drink. Hey Alamak chio Ramsey come Bangkok la. We have a good time for sure.

wahh.... yum yum, i go search, this is goose, not pigeon right? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: thanks thanks

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It goose for sure buddy.

Fuck, I'm pissed now. Gotta go sleep now mate. Damn Japaneses really can drink. Hey Alamak chio Ramsey come Bangkok la. We have a good time for sure.
Planning planning, dunno about that ponytail donkey, but I definitely will call you when I'm going there, LOL

Nite Joe

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Guilin has the best of that. There're some in HK but I can't remember exactly where, mostly on Kowloon side. Not so good as Guilin but good enough too. Have to ask GMS or Glenda.

Ramsey, careful with pigeons from China, you may be eating a prick. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: