• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Messi's scoring record for the past five matches read: 3, 0, 3, 2, 0. The only pattern to that is the lack of a pattern. :smile:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Messi's scoring record for the past five matches read: 3, 0, 3, 2, 0. The only pattern to that is the lack of a pattern. :smile:

For the past three years, Messi has failed to score against Sporting Gijon. Sporting Gijon knows how to contain Messi and reduce Barca's goals. :biggrin:

Past goals were only from David Villa, Pedro, Eto'o.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Past goals were only from David Villa, Pedro.

Who didn't score tonight. Of course it won't be absolute, random chaos. Victor Valdes won't score for the next 10 matches. That we can be sure of. :biggrin: But I think it's easier to predict the unpredictability of football than to predict the predictability of it. If a player or a team is in hot form, count on them to lose their form sooner than later. :smile:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who didn't score tonight. Of course it won't be absolute, random chaos. Victor Valdes won't score for the next 10 matches. That we can be sure of. :biggrin: But I think it's easier to predict the unpredictability of football than to predict the predictability of it. If a player or a team is in hot form, count on them to lose their form sooner than later. :smile:

Sporting Gijon's defense against Barca has improved over the past three seasons. Barca can no longer thump them 5 or 6 - 0. Levante is another surprise package.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who beat the surprise package and hot favourite Real Betis tonight. Nothing lasts forever. Expect Arsenal to begin a winning streak for the next few matches.

Don't tell me you had bet on a Betis win because Levante is on form. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't tell me you had bet on a Betis win because Levante is on form. :biggrin:

I bet on Chelski and Fiorentina. No win, no lose. But yes, I would oppose a team if I know it's on form. Like I've said, it's not 100% random. It's not 100% predictable either. If Sinkieland play Brazil, I would bet on Brazil to win 10 times out of 10. But if you ask me to bet on Brazil to clear the handicap 10/10, that's when I'll hesitate. The element of randomness cannot be discounted. Take Man Utd drawing 3-3 with Basel at Old Trafford, for instance. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Its funny, many people say Bangkok air is polluted but you know, in Bangkok and throughout Thailand the sky is always blue I mean really blue and you could see the sun and the moon clearly. Ya its dusty but then that's it. In China many PRCs who travel to overseas before told me the very fist thing they noticed when they arrive at the destination is the clear sky. Yes I do miss Bangkok's air and also Isaan food more. :o

Welcome back Joe, did you miss the air at BKK? lol

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bet on Chelski and Fiorentina. No win, no lose. But yes, I would oppose a team if I know it's on form. Like I've said, it's not 100% random. It's not 100% predictable either. If Sinkieland play Brazil, I would bet on Brazil to win 10 times out of 10. But if you ask me to bet on Brazil to clear the handicap 10/10, that's when I'll hesitate. The element of randomness cannot be discounted. Take Man Utd drawing 3-3 with Basel at Old Trafford, for instance. :smile:

It is not impossible to beat Barcelona or Real Madrid. Some spanish teams can only go close to salvaging a point by ending it in a draw. Levante beat Real Madrid 1 - 0 and the match chalked up 12 yellow cards and one red card with Sami Khedira sent off. :biggrin:

99ndbc.jpg

The La Liga leaders drew 1-1 with Sporting Gijon on Saturday, a result that ended a run of 16 league wins.

An 80th-minute goal by David Villa earned the point but the star striker admitted it was a tough match.

"They made it very difficult for us. They managed to do what all sides try to do but usually without success.

They suffocated us in midfield and made sure Andres Iniesta and Xavi could not play their football," Villa said.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

CB Kia Higuain. After you scored the second goal i was telling myself shit.. what if he goes for a hat trick? That will ruin my score prediction. :biggrin:

685127_33_preview.jpg

Higuain delighted with hat-trick
Gonzalo Higuain was understandably delighted after making the most of a rare recent start for Real Madrid by netting a hat-trick in his side's 4-0 win at Espanyol.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too lazy to type my views on football. I'll let music do the talking for me :smile:

[video=youtube;QzHIxigdlgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzHIxigdlgQ[/video]

Last edited: