• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good mornin to you too... 3 more hours to go then its time for me to go home liao.... Later noon after work goin to buy 4D... Wednesdays is always my lucky day...:biggrin:
Huat ahh!!! huat ahh!!! whats your job? why night shift 1? A guard at Changi prison again? whahahahaha

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huat ahh!!! huat ahh!!! whats your job? why night shift 1? A guard at Changi prison again? whahahahaha

Usually my normal workin hours will be from 10am to 6pm.. But on urgent tasks, sometimes my Asst GM will ask me to come work during odd hours to tend to some important job task.. My company dealing in supplying vessels with ship spare parts and offshore supplies.. I kena asked to come to office earlier today at 3 am to oversee the operations of some urgent delivery to this Cargo vessel.. So I will finish work later at 1230pm...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually my normal workin hours will be from 10am to 6pm.. But on urgent tasks, sometimes my Asst GM will ask me to come work during odd hours to tend to some important job task.. My company dealing in supplying vessels with ship spare parts and offshore supplies.. I kena asked to come to office earlier today at 3 am to oversee the operations of some urgent delivery to this Cargo vessel.. So I will finish work later at 1230pm...
So office still at Changi lah? lol, hmm... I have a friend doing this line also, but forgot his company liao, hahaha....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So office still at Changi lah? lol, hmm... I have a friend doing this line also, but forgot his company liao, hahaha....

My office is at western part of Spore where many Marine companies are located... Very ulu.. Night time many stray dogs..Btw, early this mornin when my office staff came to work, this Fat Malay gal from HR dept bought for me curry puffs because she knew I came to work a bit earlier than the rest... She's a nice gal, very diligent in her work.. Many times she'll purposely wear low cleavage dress and sometimes she would like purposely came to my office room to attract my attention...:eek: Then just now I accidentally saw her longkang..:eek: For the past 4 years since she started workin here, every Chinese New Year and Christmas, she would give me greeting cards and put it on my desk.. the funny thing is, she never give any greeting cards to other staff except me.. I think she got a crush on me leh... :*:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
TST yes, TuenKee is everywhere.

How the hell you know I am going massage? Yes I am bringing Japaneses to Plaza this evening. I just wait for them downstairs la.

I'm staying at TST, I hope can find 1 there, thanks Joe :smile: How are you today? going massage later again? LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Zeddy, your type of work has many lobangs I know.

If I work like you I surely get drunk everyday with non-tax alcohol from the ship. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tell you you love your dog see how she react if she can love your dog she can love you more . . . . ooops I think you're married right?

My office is at western part of Spore where many Marine companies are located... Very ulu.. Night time many stray dogs..Btw, early this mornin when my office staff came to work, this Fat Malay gal from HR dept bought for me curry puffs because she knew I came to work a bit earlier than the rest... She's a nice gal, very diligent in her work.. Many times she'll purposely wear low cleavage dress and sometimes she would like purposely came to my office room to attract my attention...:eek: Then just now I accidentally saw her longkang..:eek: For the past 4 years since she started workin here, every Chinese New Year and Christmas, she would give me greeting cards and put it on my desk.. the funny thing is, she never give any greeting cards to other staff except me.. I think she got a crush on me leh... :*:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeddy, your type of work has many lobangs I know.

If I work like you I surely get drunk everyday with non-tax alcohol from the ship. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

He..He..He.. You very wise indeed lah Joe.. Not only that, ship captains that I'm familiar with always give me few cartons of ciggarettes each time I went up their vessels...

Tell you you love your dog see how she react if she can love your dog she can love you more . . . . ooops I think you're married right?

Joe she got this sweet face.. Think she mixture of Arab and Malay.. She got very big boobs like a half the size of a watermelon..:eek: But too bad she big size.. I think her weight is around 120 kg from my estimation.. I remembered attending a company's function with my wife last year.. This fat Malay gal wore a low cut purple dress and nearly every one can see half of her big bouncing boobs...:*:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
But too bad she big size.. I think her weight is around 120 kg from my estimation.. I remembered attending a company's function with my wife last year.. This fat Malay gal wore a low cut purple dress and nearly every one can see half of her big bouncing boobs...:*:

120kg or even 80kg may be too big for a turn on zeddy, but then some don't mind

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Pi, I live in Thailand na, you look around anywhere and anytime you can never find any young Thai lady more than 80kg, so of course I very mind la. Alamak I read this just after coming back from Plaza so sure double mind la.

You mean you dun mind? hahaha...... I think Drifter digs it, he's game for anything, whahahhaa

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pi, I live in Thailand na, you look around anywhere and anytime you can never find any young Thai lady more than 80kg, so of course I very mind la. Alamak I read this just after coming back from Plaza so sure double mind la.

Alamaking is 90kg so he doesn't mind 80kg woman.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey chubbyking, keep your chubby woman to yourself. Don't anyhow play passing.
Pls, my ex is a SIA Stewardess, i remember you last is Glenda, which is medium size, last last lolabunny even worst, massive 100kg, until now she still cant even get up from your bed, hehehehe