• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Worked 24 hours, off for 2 days, LOL

I jaga 24hours, LOL

Your RVP did not score otherwise 3 - 1 would be nice for me. :biggrin:

2gw838l.gif

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah siao liao! The Golden Mile Thai girl from the adventure last week just called me, said want to come to my home now. I quickly say not free, cannot. Must prepare to run road again.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sianz, feel like sleeping but tio stuck outside, haiz

I actually very sian and nappy too but when she called and said want to come, I lost all mood to nap liao. Think packing up some clothes and go airport now. Going Golden Mile to take coach is dangerous since she may be there.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually very sian and nappy too but when she called and said want to come, I lost all mood to nap liao. Think packing up some clothes and go airport now. Going Golden Mile to take coach is dangerous since she may be there.
Dun be stupid lah, now is not working time

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun be stupid lah, now is not working time

You don't understand. She lives in Golden Mile upstairs apartment. This is also danger caution signal to run road. All the fun all over already and suddenly call, 无事不打电话给三宝殿。If suddenly says she's preg I faint. Better run first.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't understand. She lives in Golden Mile upstairs apartment. This is also danger caution signal to run road. All the fun all over already and suddenly call, 无事不打电话给三宝殿。If suddenly says she's preg I faint. Better run first.

pregnant is ok..scarely tell u she has AIDS...LOL