• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went to Penisular Plaza basement 1, tried Myanmar food, quite nice man, a bit oily, not spicy at all, on the sweet side, but really nice.

Went there to try Burmese food a couple of years back. Not at the basement but on the third floor. So so, not very good.

Shhhhhh..... I'm the guard at the Parliament Building, occasionally a lifeguard along Singapore River, lol

With a fatty silly orange jersey lifeguard, no wonder nobody wants to swim in Singapore River.

actually i thot Peninsula Plaza only Pinoy food?

always wonder whats going on upstairs those shops...look quite seedy to me LOL...

Peninsula Plaza has been colonized by Burmese. Now Singapore is in Little Warring States period. 小战国时代。:eek: I support 小泰国 at Golden Mile. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can lah, ON the video, silent mode, then screen brightness change to 0, whahaha

Just buy a budget ticket to go HK. Then take MRT to cross Luohu into Shenzhen, then take a train to Dongguan. See for yourself and just do it. If you still don't know how, next time ask GMS to bring you.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK this is the best place to be in right now. Every Cha Bor seems to be so chio in Shanghai. Remember to provide FR soon. :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just buy a budget ticket to go HK. Then take MRT to cross Luohu into Shenzhen, then take a train to Dongguan. See for yourself and just do it. If you still don't know how, next time ask GMS to bring you.
I'm going to HK on 17 Nov to attend a friend wedding, will go to Macau otw, but cant chiong, going with 3 female friends, LOL

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5zegwp.jpg

:biggrin:

Zenit will be looking at trying make history in Portugal when they welcome Porto. No Russian side have ever managed to beat a Portuguese one in European club competition, which is a remarkable statistic.

Last edited: