• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB, 2nd goal, Anderson ball watching har? knn...

unfortunately unable to catch the goals but i am surprised that Basel can knock back 2 goals. The penalty...i think debatable...some referees will not give...but then no excuse for sloppy defense esp Ferdinand who did not manage to intercept the ball.

i hope this do not mean the wheels coming from the wagon for Man U...they nid to win big against Norwich this weekend to build back confidence.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unfortunately unable to catch the goals but i am surprised that Basel can knock back 2 goals. The penalty...i think debatable...some referees will not give...but then no excuse for sloppy defense esp Ferdinand who did not manage to intercept the ball.

i hope this do not mean the wheels coming from the wagon for Man U...they nid to win big against Norwich this weekend to build back confidence.
They really CMI without Rooney and Chicharito, the midfield and defense also... wah lau ehh...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went to Penisular Plaza basement 1, tried Myanmar food, quite nice man, a bit oily, not spicy at all, on the sweet side, but really nice.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went to Penisular Plaza basement 1, tried Myanmar food, quite nice man, a bit oily, not spicy at all, on the sweet side, but really nice.

u have a fetish for that area?

makan at Peninsula Plaza, facial (special) at Aldephi...r u working at Supreme court ? LOL

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually i thot Peninsula Plaza only Pinoy food?

always wonder whats going on upstairs those shops...look quite seedy to me LOL...

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait youtalkcock, ballsathome will call you a loser for watching BPL matches only then how? Lol

Wrong. Losers are dose who whine about their losses. Why bet so big when you cannot afford to lose that amount of money? Nobody likes to lose money and i never allow myself to let losses in betting spoil my mood because i enjoy watching the games. The other time i poked fun at you was to stir some shit / ruffle your feathers. :biggrin:

2a7zk9u.gif

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Share ur experience at Dongguan leh Joe, is it worth to go than BKK?

I think its quite good leh, first time here. Unbelievable setup posh posh posh. Full course don't me me whats full course but its damn interesting, many steps. I think they can apply for ISO. They're damn expert with undercarriage sure bring you to paradise. Compare to Bangkok? I thinks its different and interesting and yes I thinks its better but it will be bestest if its Thai girls doing. Prefer dark skin. If you think about Mecca, all men must come to Dongguan at least once in your life time.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think its quite good leh, first time here. Unbelievable setup posh posh posh. Full course don't me me whats full course but its damn interesting, many steps. I think they can apply for ISO. They're damn expert with undercarriage sure bring you to paradise. Compare to Bangkok? I thinks its different and interesting and yes I thinks its better but it will be bestest if its Thai girls doing. Prefer dark skin. If you think about Mecca, all men must come to Dongguan at least once in your life time.
Picture!!!! Picture!!!!